13 - Finally getting a job

(Before this chapter starts I just need yall to know that I won't be posting chapters over 750 words unless it's a "collab" but yeah enjoy)(So uhm... about my tiktok...)(also sorry for not updating I was busy (that is not true I just put off the book lol) anyways enjoy!)

I got home and opened my computer to look for open jobs. The first thing I searched was a job to do with cooking because that's something I'm good with. After about 20 minutes of seeing mcdonalds and subway ads, I found a good looking job that has decent pay, just before I clicked, I got a call from Subby. "Hello? Oh yeah, I'll be over shortly, see ya then." I hung up the phone, grabbed my keys.

Once I got there, I saw Subby and someone else struggling to bring in a couch. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey Kapi! If you could just carry a few boxes over here and then help us with th- this damn couch that would be nice. Pink just set the couch down for a minute please." Subby said. I carried some boxes over while they took a break. "Alright, let's take care of this couch now, shall we?" I said. They nodded and came to pick up the couch. "Maybe twist it sideways?" Pink said. Which we did, and it worked. We set down the couch and went to grab the rest of the stuff.

~~time skip mf~~

We finished unpacking and I head out the door. "Ay thanks again Kapi!" Subby said as I opened the door. "Hey no problem bud just call me if you need help with anything again." I said as I walked out to my car. I hopped in, started the engine, and left.

(Before we continue with Kapi, let's see how y/n is doing)

Y/n pov: "Hey, you think I could spend a few nights at your place?" I asked. "Nah sorry there's no room." I got as a reply. I decided to find somewhere to sleep.

(Back to Kapi lol)

Kapi pov: "Ok so what do we have here..." I said. I finally found a job with good pay and that I would like, I sent them an email for an application, shut my computer, and went to my room. But as I was walking up the stairs, my phone went off, I opened it and it was an email back saying to be there by noon tomorrow. I entered my room, plugged my phone in, and went to sleep. When I woke up on the morning, I made and ate some eggs, took a shower, and when I looked at the time when I got out, it was still only 9:30 a.m, so I sat down on the couch to watch some tv. After about an hour, I got bored and decided to go finish some extra stuff. After I finished that, it was 11:00 a.m, so I grabbed my keys, got in my car, and left.

~~time skip lol~~

Once i got there, it was hard to get through, because there was a lot of people. I finally got in there and went to the front desk. "Hello, I'm here for a job interview." I said. "Kapi?" The lady asked. I nodded. "Room 42 on the second floor." She said. I nodded and went to the elevator to go up to the second floor. I came out of the elevator and went to another desk. "Kapi?" The woman asked. I nodded. "Two rooms down the hall on the right." She said. I nodded and started down the hall. When I reached the door, I opened it to see an older man sitting at a desk. "Oh, you must be Kapi, come on in!" He said, very cheerfully. He put his hand out and I shook his hand. He motioned me to sit as I moved closer. "So you want the job, you're gonna need to prove to me you can cook a meal. Be here by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, I will be in the restaurant waiting.

Oop- cliffhanger? We'll find out if he gets the job next chapter >:)