10 - Kapi conflict

(I just think that cover pic is adorable) (I am dearly sorry to anyone who thought this book was over, I got sudden motivation to update this and now I am) (Do yall think I could make 20 chapters if I tried hard enough?)

*morning*

Y/n pov: This morning I decided to be nice and make some breakfast for kapi because he always makes breakfast for us. I made croissant sandwiches with Kapi's favorite Applewood smoked bacon with some eggs and cheese, kinda like at McDonald's but homemade.

I sat and waited for him to make his normal big entrance and sure enough, I could hear him sliding down the handrail on the stairs. "Be careful Kapisun, don't hurt yourself!" I yelled out. I heard him land. "That's a new nickname." He said. "No its not silly, I've called you that before." I replied confused. "Hmm, well I don't think I've ever heard you call me Kapisun." He said.

We stared for a few seconds and then laughed. While we were eating, Kapi started to twitch. "Kap, you ok?" I asked. "Oh, I'm fine." He said. I looked at him disappointed. "Kapi, you can tell me what's up, I'm here for a reason." I said. "I- things just haven't been sitting right lately" He said. "Well, I'm here if you need me." I gave him a hug, finished my food, and took his empty plate.

Kapi then got up and grabbed his hoodie. "I'm going to see an old friend." He said as he opened the door. "Hey, hold it sir." I said. He stopped. When I got to him I gave him a hug and a kiss goodbye.

Kapi's pov: It's still wet from when it rained last night? It's like 10 already. And the sun's beaming down. "Oh shit, gotta text him." I said.

Kapi: yo

Jacen is online

Jacen: wassup kapi

Kapi: come meet me at that old alleyway, bring some weed or somethin

Jacen: I thought you were Christian

Kapi: that means I can't smoke? Just meet me there

Jacen: alright

Jacen is offline

When I made it there, Jacen was there already. "Jay, how you been man." I said. "Pretty good lately, you?" Jacen replied. "Been alright I guess, you bring anything?" I said. He pulled out a plastic bag full of pre-rolled blunts and handed me one. (idk never smoked) I pulled out my lighter and lit the blunt. I then got a call from y/n and jumped a bit. "Hello?" "Hey kap, where you at?" "What're you my mom?" I said jokingly. "Kapi, you know I care about you, where are you?" "I'm just hanging out with my friend at his place, I'll be home in a few hours, okay?" "Alright, just don't get yourself killed" "I won't, love you." "I love you too kapi." Y/n hung up. "Girlfriend?" Jacen asked. "We're engaged, been a year." I replied, smoking some more.

*timeskip because intense part coming up*

"See ya, Jay!" I yelled, heading for home. As I was walking, I heard someone yell my name from down the alley, I looked and saw Whitmore, God I hate him. "What's up wimp?" He said. "Screw off whitty, I don't want to deal with you right now." I turned around and he kicked me down "fuckin bitch." He muttered as he ran back down the alley.

I was just about to cross the street to get home, so I'm guessing y/n saw me and came and helped me because I woke up on our bed. "What happened?! Why were you lying on the sidewalk?! And why do you smell like weed?!" I heard y/n yell. They sounded mad, but also scared. "Whitty, that freakin hood rat." I said. "Whitty? I knew him in high school. Wasn't very nice though." Y/n said.

Y/n pov: Kapi didn't look too beat up, but I wanted to make sure that he wasn't. When he got up he took off his sweater and shirt to look at his back and chest. His chest was bleeding a little bit and his back was just bruised. "I'll be fine." He said. "The car needs some work done since the engines been acting funny lately, I'm gonna work on that." He said entering the garage... to be continued

Ok so I plan on doing the car thing as a little short chapter like 300 words or so but I'm going to be making a characters list sometime tomorrow (or tonight for some people ig) (766 words after the late come back)