𝗡𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 2 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Imma be back" I said and Josiah face deepened into a deeper frown, I was tryna leave so I could go home and he had his legs and wrapped around me.

"But ion want you ta go stinka!" He said pouting and I rolled my eyes "told you stop callin me dat dumb shit" I mumbled and gave him ah long kiss which distracted him so he unlocked his legs.

His legs really strong asf.

"Fine go." He said and turned around on his bed crossing his arms and I frowned "Josiah Ik you not crying" I mugged the back of his head.

"There's the door" he pointed and his arm was pointed at the lamp "Ion think I can exit out ah lamp" I said and he looked then mugged me and pointed at the door for real this time.

"Josiah I've been here for ah week now" I said and he turned around and mugged "You betta be glad I love yo moms" He rolled his eyes and opened his arms.

I hugged him and he locked his legs around me again "Carry me all the way down the stairs" He mumbled in my neck and I smacked my lips but did it.

I grabbed my bag full of clothes and slipped on his cheetah print slides "Lemme take these you can use them Nike ones" I said and he huffed but nodded his head.

I walked down the stairs one hand carrying my back and one hand holding Josiah up. Shit I wasn't complaining I get ta feel all on his ass for free.

"Gimme another kiss" He said and I did letting him down "PG-13 kids here!" Ivy said and I looked at her and Azariah.

Azariah was laying on one of Ivy's thigh while ivy was laying down and a blanket was covering them.

"Shut up pookie" Josiah mugged her and she stuck out her tongue "Imma be back ma I promise" I said and he nodded his head "ok" he mumbled.

I walked out the door and looked back seeing him mugging me then it turned into a smile and ah wave.

I waved back at his dramatic ass and got in my car speedin off.

"But he mines I'm stampin him" I sung wokesha and realized I changed the lyrics.

Josiah rlly make me do crazy shit. Like ain neva had this type of feeling before, it just sumn bout him that make me wanna...ion een kno.

"This ball headed lil bill lookin bitch back" I mumbled seeing my dad car inna driveway. I walked towards the door and put my key in the lock twisting it open.

"Buh buh" My brother came up and I picked him up "Hey Karter" I gave him ah kiss onna cheek and he giggled then wiggled to get down "I got toys" He said and I nodded my head.

"What kind?" I asked and he held two fingers up "two caws" He said not being able to roll his R's yet.

"You gone let me play wit em?" I asked walking to the kitchen and he shook his head "No!" He said sternly and I mugged him "Why not?" I asked and he frowned.

"Cause buh buh didn't want to answer my calls" He said and I laughed "where you iPad?" I asked and he pointed up top on the counter. I scrolled through the facetimes and seen he was callin our dead auntie May.

"Karter you was callin auntie may" I sighed and he frowned "Oh" he said "I go play wit me caws now" He ran upstairs and I shook my head.

Kids maneeee.

"Wassup mama" I walked into the living room and she looked at me then looked down "what's wrong ma? Somebody did sumn to you? Tell me and—" She cut me off.