The Start Of A New Adventure

Rosemary decided that her curiousity needed to be fed more than what she was told by her parents.

Ever since she started to finally learn listening at the age of four, she noticed her parents always talked about a 'Village with no name' and its inhabitants.

Really, by 'inhabitants' Rose meant that they were talking about castles and vampires and crows.

But what really caught her attention in those stories is of a specific person, although her parents never actually named that person out loud.

Rose never believed those stories but she learned to believe the impossible once the Blue Umbrella took her in and experimented on her.

Her father didn't like the idea, but ended up getting talked out of it by her uncle Chris. Maybe her dad knew that nothing good ever comes out of it.

Sometimes, the experiments hurt. But only because they take samples of her blood. But really, there was nothing else they did to her, only take a few bits of her blood here and there.

But what really made her believe the impossible are the things they kept captive in there.

There were sea creatures of varying sizes and more-bioweapons, as how they called them-held either in cells or large white laboratories with tools that work nowhere how you expect, far from her own where she just sits and waits on a small white plastic chair.

There are even some viruses in the labs.

But Rose never minded those. She only cared about her parents' stories about the village.

And because the stories caught her interest so much, she decided to sate her curiosity by going to the village herself.

Although she had to ask for permission from Blue Umbrella and the BSAA, first. But her uncle was quick to reason with them and allowed her to go, with many consequences once she gets back, but he still allowed her.

Her uncle Chris had always spoiled her even though uncle Leon always told him not to do that.

It makes her smile at the thought that she can finally visit the so-called 'Village with no name'.

On her plain ride to Romania, she brought the book the 'Village of Shadows' with her.

She didnt know why, but ever since she was a baby she remembered vividly her dreams of an enormous castle, a big wooden house, a small house with waters around it, and an entire factory-like structure.

And, 'specially, the crows and another black-haired little girl.

But ever since she turned three she lost those dreams and they are now only vivid memories.

But she touches the red pendant hanging from her neck.

One of the other reasons of her visiting the place is that her uncle, and possibly the other agents, told her that her power originated from the village. One of the major reasons she wanted to go other than sate her curiousity of the dream and her parents' musings.

By powers, she meant the reason they always ran blood tests on her.

And also why some of the agents that weren't fond of her were angry at her uncle for letting her go.

She was a bioweapon herself, she knew well enough.

And she was already sixteen years old. She was old enough to travel alone. Her parents didn't seem to mind her traveling, but she didn't exactly tell them she was going to the village.

She touched her red pendant almost excitedly.

She wanted to know more about herself, and the first step is to land and explore the 'Village of Shadows'.