No More Stopping

As soon as Rose walked out, she was greeted with the raven-haired Cassandra.

The girl still held malice, it screamed just from her posture alone, but she seemed less intent on killing her.

Rose cautiously walked to her.

As soon as Rose reached a few meters from the hooded woman, she scoffed, "What? Why do you look like you're scared?"

Rose tensed as soon as she heard that voice. It was now carefree, far from the venom like last time. But it still held some mean tone in it.

"Excuse me?" Rose said as she stopped a meter away from the woman.

To be able to leave where she was she needed to pass Cassandra, and she didn't want to risk hurting anymore parts of her body so she stayed put.

Cassandra shrugged, her shoulders shaking up and down barely visible, before swarming away, giving one last glance at Rose before flying elsewhere.

That was strange...

Rose shook her head as she thought of something else.

She decided that, sometimes, she also needed to test things out for herself.

And she still doesn't know most of what she came here for other than her parents' involvements.

And, when she comes back home, she was sure to bombard her uncle Chris with questions.

Did she forget to mention? Chris said he would pick her up by helicopter tomorrow morning.

It seemed really far from nighttime so she thought she had more time than she thought.

She walked quietly down the halls.

Now that she thinks about it, where are the maids and servants?

This is a big castle. Where are the staff?

Despite Rose being curious, she also wouldn't really be surprised if those two girls ate every other staff.

But now that she thinks about it, how did this 'Bela' act?

Did she act like the rest of her sisters?

Cassandra, as far as she experienced herself, is as rough as sand paper. Maybe even rougher.

Amd Daniela is just a big child. She looks innocent although she obviously isn't just from her demeanor when she first saw her.

And that first meeting isn't even close to peaceful.

The more she thought about those women, the more she wondered how the oldest was like.

Did she act mature? Was she mature? Was she nice? Is she just as evil as Cassandra? Or is she just as a tad bit childish as Daniela?

And why is Cassandra so angry at her, for no particular reason?

She doesn't know for a fact but she was told multiple times enough that Lady Dimitescu's eldest sacrificed herself for her. And her parents, including uncle Chris from what she heard.

Rose walked back to the room with the portrait as she walked up to the picture.

She looked around for any sign of difference between the three.

Now that she thinks about it and look closer, all three of them look the same.

...

Rose kind of feels grateful to this eldest sister for saving her and her family, but at the same time she couldn't help but feel skeptical.