...Maybe Not.

Rose followed the people almost eagerly.

Now that all of them are here, surely she can finally piece together the puzzle to this mysterious village.

But to her complete disappointment, they didn't allow her to follow them any longer.

-----

"Why?" Rose asked as Karl told her she couldn't come.

Karl sighed. "Because–" he paused as he turned to look up at Alcina. She nodded at him.

"Because what we're going to talk about is not something you can partake in." he continued.

Rose squinted at him with a frown. She was immensely disappointed.

"What do you mean?" she pressed.

Karl tilted his hat. "We always talk like this. This is between Lords. So I'm sorry, but you can't come."

Rose's brows lifted. "Lords?" what? Are they joking?

She could see Karl tense and the other four stared at him, including the doll.

Alcina broke the silence with a sigh. "We are the Lords of this village, dear. Heisenberg and Moreau were not joking when they said they were Lords. It had always been like that ever since Miranda had turned us into her pawns." she said sternly. Rose's eyes widened.

"...huh?"

Karl whipped his head around to face Donna, "I thought you explained!" he shouted at her and the doll only crossed its arms again, the maker herself not giving an answer.

Alcina sighs again, "Never mind, Rosemary. Go along now, you can freely roam the castle while we speak."

Rose's brows returned to their frown. She glanced at Karl only to see his expression covered by that glasses of his again.

This sucks.

She shakes her head before walking off. She didn't hear any of the 'Lords' call out to her as she walked out, only hearing footsteps resume once she was out of their sight.

She shakes her head again before walking to the middle of the castle.

Her eyes widened when she saw the golden halls.

The floors were marble, and the paintings and vases looked extraordinary and expensive.

Everytime she walked her feet made gentle clanking sounds.

With how clean the floors are, she could almost make out her face in them.

She decides to go up the stairs that gracefully presented itself in the middle of the hall.

She walked up the steps slowly once she reached it.

The place was basically shining. She hadn't seen any staff yet, so how can this place be so tidy?

She reached the top of the stairs and then walked to one of the directions.

-----

After walking for awhile, she found herself on a lift.

Similar to the one in the other place, the wooden mansion.

She went up and the lift stopped once it reached a certain level. She stepped out and surveyed the area.

The place was the same, dirty and rusty in some parts, and with the balcony on the other side with a door leading out.

This was where she found the lift the first time she entered.