Caught In Action

"Well, Well, what do we have here?"

Rose whipped her head around as the buzzing was already behind her.

She noticed that the voice was from the buzzing.

Rose saw many bugs flying and forming into a black figure.

There were two of them and both of the creatures transformed into black-hooded figures.

But then, their face suddenly becomes clear.

They were both women with black lipstick and make-up and with very gold eyes.

One was a brunette, and the other was a raven, very black hair.

Now they're only missing a blonde...

Rose was about to say something when the two women approached her, laughing insanely all the while.

Are these the dangers Duke told me about?

"W-what do you–" she was cut off as one of the women stabbed her leg with a small scythe-like blade. She fell on her back as her eyes widened at what they did.

Rose cried out in pain as she saw her crimson blood flow freely out of her new wound, and the new pain she felt gracing her right leg.

The hooded women laughed at her face, contorted in pain.

She gritted her teeth and held her leg in pain as the women transformed and dragged her by her stabbed leg through all the other halls and corridors.

They laughed the whole way.

-----

When the women finally stopped, they stopped in front of a larger woman.

Rose was panting again, both from the pain and fear of what these women could do to her.

But instead of killing her or something, the tall woman instead stared at her with wide eyes.

She looked back up.

"You... Rosemary, correct?" the tall woman asked and Rose could only nod.

The woman put a hand to her mouth as she frowned at the hooded women.

"Cassandra, let her go."

"But mother–"

"Cassandra."

The hooded woman glared at her once more before taking the blade out of her leg forcefully, making her blood gush out rapidly.

She put pressure to the wound and groaned as more and more blood went through the cracks of her hands.

The tall woman gave no signs of hostility towards her as she looked back up at her.

The tall woman had similar golden eyes as the other two women, but the tall woman's eyes had empathy for her.

Somehow, Rose can just tell that those two are the tall woman's daughters.

"I apologize for my daughters, Rosemary. They can truly be... handful, once in a while." the tall woman said as she grabbed Rose by her side and brought her up.

Once in a while? Jesus christ.

Rose was leaning on her good, uninjured leg once she finally got her footing.

She glanced again at the women and saw anger and irritation at 'Cassandra'. The other one seemed pretty okay about her being released.

"My name is Alcina Dimitrescu. I am mainly called 'Lady Dimitrescu'. It is a pleasure to meet you again after all these years."