Asleep

Everyone tensed.

"What-" Karl looked up at Alcina. "Heisenberg, what in the world are you talking about?" Alcina asked as she looked down at the man, suspicion in her voice but Karl shakes it off and points at the crater.

"Just believe me!" he shouted as he started to use his metals to float to the inside of the massive hole.

Mold roots sprung everywhere inside of it and Karl could only hope Rosemary is still okay.

It's possible that the human shot her.

Karl shakes his head. He wanted to hope the blonde was still alive because if he even just thought she was dead without making sure he was certain that Ethan would nuke his entire land.

But he killed the pestering human, anyway. He wouldn't matter even if Ethan did nuke the former village's outskirts. And it's not like he still had the factory to live in, anyway.

Salvatore was slow but he managed to run towards Karl.

"W-wait! Karl!"

Salvatore caught up to him before he could have dug too deep.

Karl turned around to face him, "What?"

His voice sounded annoyed, but also desperate.

The deformed-man pressed his webbed hands together and seemed to struggle getting his words out.

"I, uh..." he glanced at Karl. Karl frowned at him.

"You..."

Karl floated up at him, "Just spit it out!" he boomed and Salvatore backed away.

The deformed-man shook his head. "You have to be careful and think things through! Who knows? The mold might grow again!"

Karl looked stunned at the sudden shout but then Salvatore recoiled.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

Salvatore was cut off when Karl sighed through his nose.

"So that was what you meant..." the man muttered before shaking his head and floating back lower.

Angie leaped out of Donna's arms and skipped steps to Salvatore.

Karl was about to say something again before Angie suddenly jumped towards him from beside Salvatore.

Alcina stood back as she watched Donna run to the side from where Angie jumped.

The veiled woman didn't say anything as she peered down at Karl, now trying to throw the doll back to the ground.

"Get off me, you psycho doll!" he shouted as he tried to take the doll off of his arm.

The doll clung to him like an angry cat.

Karl wanted so bad to throw the doll away, but at the same time he had to be careful. Its cadou is in its head so if it gets hit too hard, he might be the victim of Donna's hallucinogens for life.

Soon enough, he decided to let it go.

He floated down further.

-----

"So you're finally allowing me to come! So iconic." the doll mused sarcastically as it started to loosen its grip on his arm.

Karl rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I'm doing this for Donna. Now shut up before I rip your cadou out myself."

Karl's threat was empty. He wouldn't dare do that to one of his siblings' only coping mechanism since childhood.

The doll laughed after that before then also quieting itself.