Not Good

Rose's eyes snapped open but all she could see was darkness.

All around her, was only a void of nothingness, of darkness.

My greatest fear is dying and having to stay in a dark void like this for the rest of my life.

She sighed as she tried to move her arms. But when she did it only felt as if she didn't even have arms, only air on her sides.

She felt numb all over, as of she could only see, but do nothing else.

Paralysis.

She tried to move her legs, her feet, but nothing worked.

She gave up trying as she just laid there, unmoving, but able to see the dark abyss.

But then, the silence was broken with a laugh.

"In the end, you will always be my Eva."

Rose's eyes tried to search for the voice but only darkness was there.

"In the end... That wretched traitor never got to destroy me fully."

Rose shut her eyes. Somehow, the voice brought back memories she had never thought she could ever recover.

The memories were her dreams.

"You will never get rid of me. As long as the mold is still intact, you will never get rid of me."

Rose growled through gritted teeth as she finally saw who she was talking to.

A woman with a masquerade bird mask, with wings, robes and talons.

She shut her eyes tightly, but the darkness of the insides of her eyes were the same as the dark nothingness.

But before the voice came back again, it was suddenly silenced.

And then, a familiar giggle sounded.

"Did that scare you? I made sure to mimick that mean lady well."

Rose couldn't believe her ears.

"Oh, right. It's me! Eveline."

Rose tensed again as the voice suddenly echoed around her.

"So, tell me. Did that scare you? I even made the effort to call Bela a 'wretched traitor.' "

Rose couldn't answer as she felt like she had something covering her mouth.

"Oh, right, you can't speak! Sorry, I forgot. Here,"

Eveline started sarcastically and then suddenly, Rose felt like she could breath again.

"Eveline!" she said, and another giggle resonated.

"Great! So I did make it!"

Rose frowned. "Make what?" she asked and the giggles stopped.

"I made it to your mind, silly! The mold was able to connect me to your head."

"Which means?" Rose asked. A giggle started up again.

"Which means, that I won't be lonely anymore. Do you get it?"

"Get wha–"

And then, as if she was being woken up by force, she closed her eyes and black yet again envelopes her vision.

-----

Chris ran to Karl and almost immediately inspected Rosemary.

The other two, Ethan and Mia, also ran to where Rose was.