Ironic.

Rose took it slow when approaching the Lords.

While she walked to them, Eveline no longer bothered to talk.

And, Rose tried her hardest not to think about anything while Eveline is still in her head.

She shook her head and took multiple deep breaths, just to calm her heart rate.

Her heart was beating fast. But why could she be nervous? She would only be telling the Lords about it.

Maybe she's just nervous about confronting Cassandra again, especially after that small breakdown of hers.

"Are you nervous?"

That little annoying voice asked her. She didn't answer. She knew it would only become a more complex conversation.

Soon enough, she finally reached where the Lords were.

Karl was the first to speak up.

"What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your parents?"

He sounded like a parent himself. Rose rolled her eyes inwardly, and she was almost too sure that Eveline giggled at that.

"I'm fine, dad. Anyway, I just wanna tell you all something." Rose said, sarcastic before telling what she came there for.

Karl seemed to scrunch his face at the sarcasm but shook his head and adjusted his glasses.

Everyone else turned to look at her. Rose glanced at Cassandra and she seemed annoyed at just her appearance to them.

They waited patiently for her, maybe except for that doll and the black-haired vampire.

Rose cleared her throat, before finally saying it.

"I met with... Bela."

The air suddenly froze. It turned cold all of a sudden and Rose felt goosebumps starting to appear on her arm.

The Lords stared at her in utter disbelief.

"Are you... Are you serious?" Karl asked her, his voice deep with a tinge of something else she couldn't quite describe in it.

She nodded. She glanced at the hooded women again and saw them basically attempting to not swarm to her.

She licked her dry lips as she waited for another response.

"...What did she say?"

There it is.

The question she wanted asked to her was finally asked. It turns out it was the doll that broke the silence for all of them.

Rose stuttered for awhile, before finally steeling herself.

"Um... She said that she'll always be here with you. With her family." Rose said, enacting what the mold told her to say.

She heard Eveline giggle, a genuine giggle out of delight, inside her head.

Rose broke out a smile when she saw Alcina's face. It was really softened, and fond with a smile, although her golden eyes were looking down.

She glanced at Karl and he was tilting his hat downward. Salvatore didn't hide much as he seemed to be wiping at his eyes.

The doll didn't say or do anything but look down as Donna looked down with it.

The Dimitrescu sisters were the most surprised, however.

Cassandra swarmed up to her and held her shoulders tight.