Confrontation And Answers

"Why did she die for you?"

Another question.

Rose was getting sick of it now.

But right as the woman was about to say that again, she cut in.

"I don't know!"

She saw the hooded woman paused.

And then, she heard another low, guttural growl from the woman. It sounded so angry, so furious and it was directed at her.

Rose tried to stand up again but her back now hurts like hell.

She only managed to lean on one knee.

"What? What do you mean you don't know?"

Rose shook her head, "I swear. I don't know."

The woman didn't move after she said that.

And no pain came.

Rose built up the courage to look up.

Rose looked up and saw that the woman swarmed back away from her.

Rose raised a brow in confusion as the woman transformed again to her human form.

She was now far from Rose and the blonde took it as her chance to finally stand up properly.

Rose found it hard to stand because of the pain in her back but she managed.

She heard another buzzing and it was Daniela, who swarmed quickly to her sister.

"Cassandra!" she shouted as she transformed beside the raven.

Cassandra looked away from Daniela, the blade still tightly held on her right hand.

Daniela glanced at Rose and saw her frowning their way.

"Cassandra... what did you do to her?" Daniela asked. Cassandra didn't answer and only turned to look at the portrait of the three girls.

Cassandra no longer said anything as she swarmed away without Daniela.

Daniela watched her eldest sister go wordlessly as her attention then changed to Rose's.

-----

"Rose! What happened?" Daniela asked as she swarmed to the blonde.

Daniela and Cassandra when they first met Rose had no blood on their faces as they just washed up from another prey.

Rose glanced at the portrait, and then to Daniela.

Daniela raised a brow as Rose seemed like she wanted to say something.

"...who's pendant is this?" Rose asked as she started to hold onto the red pendant.

Daniela's eyes widened at the question but acknowledged it.

"Well, that pendant is... my oldest sister's." she answered as she swarmed to the portrait.

Rose followed her, "Oldest sister?..."

Daniela nodded as she pointed to words just on the lower frame of the portrait.

"Bela, Cassandra, Daniela."

Rose nodded, eyes wide.

"So it's Bela's, then?" Rose asked as she turned to Daniela and the brunette nodded as she pulled off her hood.

"Us three sisters all have pendants, but Bela's is red and me and Cassandra's are green. See?" Daniela said as she pointed to her own pendant.

Rose hummed, actually interested.