𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Nehemiah" I pushed his body up only for it to fall back down "Nemo" I called again and got no reply. I only wanted him ta get offa me cause he hard and it's pokin me. It's 3 inna fuckin mornin wtf he dreamin bout?

"Stinka!!" I mugged him and he popped up "Huh?" He said outta breath and I mugged his ass "who you dreamin bout dat got yo dick hard?" I asked and he frowned lookin down.

I wasn't shy like dat anymore now that me and him are stayin together and bc we tryna start sumn.

"I was dreamin bout you lil mama" He said getting up and I squinted my eyes "You ain't lyin is you? Naw you ain't lyin" I said and he laughed "I'm finna go to the bathroom real quick" He said and I nodded my head.

"Tell me about your dream when you get back" I said and he scrunched his face up shakin his head.

He gone tell me anyways.
__________

"Come onnnn tell me!! I can't sleep now" I said lifting his head up and shakin it "if I tell you, you gone go ta sleep? We got schoo" he negotiated and I nodded my head.

"Yesssssssuhhh" I dragged and he rolled his eyes "you was suckin my dick" He said bluntly and my ears heated up "And you looked sexy asf, tears runnin down yo face and yo lips was swollen" He said and I licked my lips.

"Stop lookin at me like dat" I covered my face and he chuckled "na go ta sleep" he said and cuddled up on my chest.

I yawned and layed down going to sleep.
__________

"JoJo! Nehemiah! Get up and get dressed" Cory yelled and I groaned slappin my hand over my face. I looked down at Nehemiah and gave him ah kiss cause I felt like it.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to make me a quick bowl of cereal. I yawned and seen Ivy and Azariah already down eating some cereal and watching on ivy ipad.

Azariah spent the night. Apparently they fixed all the shit that had happened and Azariah told her that she was only talkin to ole girl bc some dude said that him and ivy was talking. What was his name? William i think.

Either way they got it together now.

"Hey Josiah" Ivy waved and I yawned "Goodmornin" I mumbled and took my Honey Nut Cheerios down pouring it in a bowl.

Nehemiah came down and eyed my bowl makin me eye him. Taking the milk out the refrigerator and pouring it in my bowl I sat down. Nehemiah grabbed my thigh and put my leg over his scooting me over towards him.

"Yo brother coo wit me stayin hea? It ain't gone be for long." He asked and I frowned "Yeah I texted him last night. Why you can't stay?" I asked.

He sighed "Josiah as much as I like hangin wit you and shit I do want my own space" He explained and I frowned but nodded my head.

"Okay" I shrugged. I accepted it cause if that's what's gonna make him comfortable so be it.... I'm just gone come over and bother him anyways.

"Gimme some" Nemo said makin me smack my lips "Get yo own" I mushed his head and he grabbed my hands puttin the spoon in his mouth and slowly sliding it out.

Hate him.

"I can't stand you" I said taking another bite of it and texting Milo.

"What tf ever" He rolled his eyes and I laughed "You sound like Thryi" I said and she walked down wit her messy hair.

"Where my mama at?" She asked and I shrugged "Prolly upstairs fuckin to father" I laughed at her face and she smacked her lips "Ian need dat visual inna mornin" She bucked at me and smacked the back of Nemo head.

"Hey big heads" She gave Ivy ah kiss and Azariah on the side of their heads, then sat down.

"You gettin fat" I frowned lookin at her stomach "Dats body shamin" She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"You issss tho" I shrugged and she nodded her head "I noticed, I needa go to the gym or sumn" She said then shook her head "nah I'm Gucci" She mumbled.

Cory and Messiah walked down "goodmornin" He said walkin around the table to the island.

"Wassup" Messiah head nodded and sighed lookin at Cory "We got all these kids and half not even ours" He frowned and I mugged him.

"Boy you know you love us!" I said and Messiah chuckled "Yeah yeah" He walked back up the stairs.

"Mama" Thryi called out "Yes?" He asked "Can I die the back of my hair Red?" She asked and Cory shrugged "Ion care but don't mess up yo hair Thryi" Cory warned.

"Well while we talkin can I get my nose pierced?" I asked and He looked at me and nodded "You got the perfect nose for it too." He said excited and I laughed.

"We gotta get dressed" I said and walked up the stairs Nehemiah right behind me.

"Alexa!" I called out and she lit up "Play Jhene Aiko" I said and she started sayin ah bunch of shit before playin on the way by Jhene.

"Why you say we needed ta get dressed? We still got 2 hours" Nemo said sittin on the bed. I sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around him.

Cause I like to fuck when I'm drunk.

"And I like ta suck when I'm drunk" I sung to him and he looked at me "We gone have ta get you drunk then" He smirked and I scrunched my face up scootin up ah lil more.

I was Hornt asf rn and he look fine as ah bitch.

"You gone eat me out?" I asked and he looked at me shocked "Josiah stop playin" He shook his head and I shook mines "No I'm so serious." I said seriously and he frowned.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Ight..." he said before kissing me.
__________

"Ohhhh my goddd!!" I lifted my hips up even more as Nehemiah stared at me intensely. This was prolly the 7th time I'm cummin, I say prolly cause I lost count. We still gotta hour left for school.

I grabbed his hair and tears ran down my face "Neh— uhhh" I cried my face scrunching up and my body went up.

I lifted my legs up and locked them around his head rockin back and forth.

"Josiah mama said— OH MY GOD!!"

"Thryi!! Get out!! Oh my goddd!" I rushed her out but moaned and she slammed my door while I threw my pillow at her.

My eyes were prolly red asf and my lips might've been swollen since I kept suckin them in to be quiet. Although the music was loud I'm prolly louder.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I screamed as I squirted and came at the same time.

"I'm done!" I breathed in and out and he hummed "okay, stop cryin"  He hushed me and kissed me makin me kiss him back.

"Come on we gotta get dressed"
__________

"JoJo come hea" Cory said and I walked over "Damnnn Thryi was right he really had yo sensitive ass cryin" He laughed at me and I mugged him.

"Shut up" I mumbled and walked off "My eyes I needa bleach them daddy youn understand!!" Thryi complained and my ears heated up.

"You good na?" Nehemiah came down the stairs and I nodded. I should've did dat cause I'm tired now and I gotta start ah new school. I'm glad I already got my schedule tho.

"Alright byeee" I waved and walked to Nehemiah car gettin in. Even tho Thryi go to the same school she still wanted to use her own car.

Shit after what she saw I would too.

"You frl good? Cause we can skip" Nemo said and I smiled "No stinka I'm tired yes but I'll just sleep through classes but I'm good" I shrugged.

"Aight"

Hiiiiii!!

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍