A R T P L A N

An exclusive announcment in an art class was announced by Ms. Park.

"Oka, so everyone did a great job on painting a portrait. However, yoi guys need to show and say the things that are part of your Painting. So who wants to go first?"

No one raised their hands so Ms. Park suggested to play lottle game.

"So, no one would like to volunteer. Thenblets play a mina game called "Who ever lose will report. Is it clear?"

"Yes Ma'am"

Ms. Park get a piece of paper and put their names on it.

She put it in to the bowl that is beside her and mix all the written names on the paper.

"The mechanics are simple, if you got others name, you and the paper will do the 'rock paper scissor' game. If you got your name you'll be the last on who'll report."

Each student picked and got their paper.

Chaeyoun was the only one who will perform first. The rest where not.

"So, Ms. Son you can procede."

Chaeyoung went to the front and showed her painted artwork.

"This is Mina. I called her Mina because the name Mina reminds me how lovely and pure roses are. It also looks good on her. Thank you..."

Everyone vlapped as Chaeyoung stopped talking and go back to her seat.

Meanwhile everybody was interupted by the earthquake that happened after Chaeyoung's report.

---
Chaeyoung's house

Chaeyoubg went home after the earthquake. Her mother was really worried about her.

"Mom, dont worry on me I'm fine."

"But-

"Mom, I'm. Fine."

Chaeyoubg headed to her bedroom and spent the night alone and not eating dinner. She was really exhausted earlier.

She grabbed her Ipad and apple pen(ehem, Apple beke nemen. CHAR!)
She browsed on to her apple store to find some exciting apps that she could use to draw on. She foinded this app that called 'Animate'. She downloaded it to look if its fun.

She browsed on to the other apps but when the Abumate app is done downloadin she begin yo look on it. She took a few moments to start managing the app. In a while, her mither calls her as her major subjects are failing.

"Son Chaeyoung!"

"Eomma?"

"Look at you grades! Canlt you focus ob your majir than that stupid paintings?!"

"But mom-

"No buts. You're groinded for 2 weeks. If yoi failed You'll never continue your shitty aet works. Do you underatand?!"

"Yes..."

"Go to yiur room, Now!"

She imediatley obey, she get ready to have her skincare but a notification on her Phone popups. She can' really stop herslf from touching her own phone. Until her mother snaches it.

"I said to stop using this fucking cellphone and sleep!! You're fucking grounded for months! Now ho to sleep!"

"But, mom. I have some assignments on my Ipad and my teacher needs to check on it ao give me my Ipad..."

Her mother refused to give it back and went outside her room.

Chaeyoung was in pain ss she bang her knuckle on the tiled wall.

"Ahrgg! Uh-"

---
The next morning

Chaeyoung's pov
I was in my bathroom as I change my clothes. My step sister came inside my room to inspect on me

"Oohh, you're hot babes..."

"Stop it, ho away!"

I continue buttoning my shirt as she closed the door of my bathroom and leaving us two.

"Why? Aren't you hot?

She kissed me in my lips very passionate. Shit...

"Stop, stop ut..."

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"I like and loved it but not now I'm on my way to class"

I continue to button ny shirt as I eebt off the bathroom.

"But babe."

"We're just step sisters, I'm nkt your fuckubg girlfriend. So stop sayibg babe at me."

"But i like you.."

"Idiot, I'll never love you..."

I keft the room leaving her inside I hear her sobs as I went down the stairs. I don't really like her. Nit even a bit.

I'm on my way to Ms. Park's office as my lhone ranged.

"Hello?"

"Babe-

I turn the phone down and proced on walking. She keepsbkn clalin me so I shut my phone down. So irratating.

---

I'm now heading back to my seat after eaying lunch. The class is startibg soon. I shoild be ready since we have a quiz today, hope it will be canceled.

"Hello everyone, so are you ready?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay so I'll give you 25 mins to answer this simple quiz, i hope eeryone will getca perfect score..."

"We'll make sure 'bout that sir."

"Okay, here is you r paper. You guys need to pass the remaining paper after getting one each. Uou need to give ithers okay?..."

"Yes sir .."

We started gettibg our papers and start answering them quickly as fats as we can. I thought on myself not to cheat but here we go again, failibg ny own law.

I asked my seat mate if she can lend me some answers if her. Bet she denied.

Uhh, this is so hard, since I didn't study. I hope someone will give me answers.

---
Just 10 mins until the quiz end, still no answers on my paper.

I checkedvthe back paper that is blank page. And flip once again. My nind suddenly lnows all the answers.

Is this Miracle? Ohh thanks lord!

I answered them very fast and I finishe ob time. What an easy peasy cake. I hope everuone will do the beat like me...

----

Hi guys here is my new fanfic of Michaeng... I hope you guys look forward to it. Thank you everyone for witing. See my other fanfics and I'll be doing the 2nd book of Maybe, Probably next month.... stay tuned..

Having plans about creatibg a fanfic about ryeji. But not sure if I'll do them. Thank you for waiting this oart again. See you tomorrow for new parts..

-michaengtut