S I N

Mina
I woke up in a rare room that I've seen in my whole life. Its white different from our room(mine and chaeng).

"Jimin? What are we doing-wait!"

i cover my body with blanket since I saw myself naked. Shit, I'll be fucked up later.

"Why? You were having fun..."

"Shut up, you take me here so technically your fault!"

"Hmm... but you liked it don't you."

"I'll be dead if Chaeng will know this."

I changed really quick before going home. Okay, i need to be serious and tell a lie infront of my girlfriend...

Again!

"Hon, where were you. I'm worried"

She hugged me when I got to the living room.

"I'm sorry hon. I wasn't able to call since my phone got tired."

"Well, Yuna can't stop crying just look on her.."

"yeah I will..."

I walk towards Yuna's room that is behind Chaeyoung.

"Wait..."

She grabbed my hands and smelled my shoulders.

"Hon, why do you smell alcohol?"

Shit, here we go again

"Ohh, the r-random person on the street. He walk towards my direction and spilled the alcohol bottle on me..."

"Really? I'm sorry to hear that anyways, go shower quick"

"Yeah I will."

"Okay I love you"

"I love you too"

---
Few hours passed since Chaeng went away yet this fucking pervert texted me.

(Jm- jimin.       Mn-mina.)

JM:'have fun earlier?'

MN: Stop bothering me okay?

JM: what if I told Chaeng?

MN: dont you ever do that, ill kill you.

JM:then lets do it again... I missed your sent, babe

MN: we are not the same as before okay? We are not a couple and I'm not a fucking slave to make me feed up with your fucking cum. So please stop blackmailing me!

JM: sure, just wait and see Chaeng's reaction.

MN:fine, thats what you want then?

JM: yeah, or either take my cum and eat them..

This is truly hurting mg brain cells!! Uhh!

JM: same place. My apartment.

JM:Where something hot for daddy, mhhhmm

---
I'm sorry xhaeng....
---
I tried to undress myself and think Jimin is Chaeyoung. But, I can't. Like how would I be thinking that this fucking pervert is my girlfriend?

"Start to undress my lady..."

"Jim-

"Why? I remembered you agreed right?"

"Jimin, please just don't tell her..."

"Then give me a hot lap dance baby..."

"I- I can't..."

"Ughh! Just relax... we'll do this in other time. I'm going to waste all of my time to you! But before that, kiss me."

(Ňõ õňē'ś põv)
Mina kissed Jimin like she kissed Chaeyoung, still imagining how could she imaginr her beloved girlfriend.

"Hmmm..."

A moan escaped Mina's mouth as Jimin gtabbed her bouncy butt and kiss her gradually.

"Ughh!"

Mina moans as Jimin touches her clit from behind.

"Jim-

"Shh, relax.."

Mina's phone ringed as Chaeyoung's name popups.

"Hmm..."

But Mina ignored since she's pleasured by Jimin.

---
"Good morning sweetheart"

Jimin greeted Mina as they are both naked. Jimin was on top of Mina as she pout her lips.

"Hmm, you want kisses?"

Mina nodded as she wants them. They kissed a few and wokes up and spent their morning in Jimin's apartment.

"Lady, your girlfriend is calling hundred times. Won't you just answer it?"

"Ill spend my day with you..."

Mina's pov
I don't know if its too late to love jimin, but he's the dream man since I was young. But I can't lose Chaeng...

I want to sacrifise and try to love Jimin. But hows Chaeng? Should I just wait for the moment that I'll leave them broken?

---
It was night time when I sneak to my house.

"Muna! I was so worried! Where have you been?"

"Not now Chaeng, I'm tired"

"You're tired? I ask your secretary, but no sense cuz your not even there!"

"I SAID I'M TIRED!"

I went to my room as I banged the door on her. I already told her I'm not in the mood. I just wannabe with jimin. Not here, so boring. Ugh!

---
"Hon?"

"Hon..."

Chaeyoung was checking me when she sat in the chair. And kissed my cheeks. She's caring and loving. But i want a real man who can give me a baby. I want to have a family. I 2ant to be happy and that happiness belongs to Jimin. I don' know, i think i already love him...

"Jon..."

I kissed him aggressively as I think its Jimin..

"Jim-

I moan as I felt her kisses down to my neck making me feel weak.

"Jim? Who's Jim?... anyways just go down If your hungry.."

She looked at the floor and think whos jim..

Its Jimin...

~~~
Yow, sorry for short UD yoww. Lol but i'm sorry to making you feel hurt.. HAHA Feel free to send messages and comments..

XOXO
-michaengtut

Sorry for bunch of typos😘