M O O N L I G H T

Few minutes passed, we were still quiet inside the room. No music or anything, as in silent

"Mina, do you have extra clothes?" She asked. And expected me to answer.

"Obviously?" I said "no" I followed up. Really, is she gonna say that, after dragging me here and this weather?

Damn!!

"Well, I'm just gonna bring you clothes. Excuse me." She said, I was stunned when she left me.

After a couple minutes, she came back with 2 or 3 pair of clothes with undies.

"Here, this will help you." She gave me the clothes and went to the bathroom

🍓

It's already past 12 am yet I'm not sleepy. If you're wondering if we are sleeping together in this whole fucking big bed, well hecking yes.

I'm in the right side and she's in the left side of the bed.

With pillow separating us.

"Mina... Can we talk?" She said, that made me confused.

"Why?" I fixed my position and get up. Tapping his shoulders.

"What? Why?" I said.

She stood up and sit down. "Why? Why do ypu have to leave me? Am I not enough? That's why you have another one? Answer me!" I shouted. I really need to know the truth.

"Mina, I'm here to make things clear. I still love you" she said, really, now that I've moved on?

"Now that I've moved on your saying that? What an actual fuck Chaeyoung!?"

My tears flowed really hard to my eyes.

"Mina, please give me one chance to prove that I'm really for you. Please. I already forgive you, please forgive me." She explained.

What am I gonna do?

She caressed my cheeks and wiped my tears.

"Baby, I missed you so bad." She grabbed hands and kissed them. I can't say no, because I've waited this too for so long. And now that she's here, I think I'm fallling deeper again.

She kissed me patiently and I  tried to push her but she's strong.

And eventually I kissed her back.

---
I woke up as I saw the light from the blinds. Yet I'm covered with panties and a t-shirt. With no bra. I didn't remember that I've change myself.

I fixed my self and keep searching for chaeyoung.

"Tita?"

"Mina! Oh chaeng left she actually left a note in the side table. Go check it."

I followed what tita said.

I'm going home,
were going home.
I love you baby.

There's only one things for sure. She loved me again.