B I T O F S U C C E S S

Mina

"Hon, are you alright?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, follow me afterwards we're heading to the rrastaurant. We should shower quick or Nayeon unnie will get mad!"

I shout at her as I went my way to the bathroom.

"Okay, one sec"

She seemed so focus on her fphone that, makes me worried. She always ending up on the phone everytime I go home from work. We stays in my house as we have Yuna and nanny. She's been serious lately.

"Baby, your on your phone again. Can't you stop it form now. You're not hugging me everytime I went home. Is everuting alright Hon?"

"Y-yes, hon. I'm just finding stuff on online shop."

"Then ket me see-

"No!- I mean we should eat right? Steak is yummy... we can't wait for them to cool"

She pushed me grabbing my shoukders and caressed them. Is she in a good mood?- yah, no. Focus on her phone!

We are currently eating oir dinner and afyerwarda we stay in our room and says good nyt on Yuna. She still love good night kisses.

"Hon, what do tou want movies?"

"Nothing hon, you can pick"

She says them while holding and focusing her eyes on her phone.

I start locking the room since I missed her.

Stripping and turnibg led lights to red and sound pruffing the room.

Shes on her phone when I'm already naked.

"Hon!"

I snatched her phone that makes me see in naked. Shes surpised. Why th o, she already sees this body amillion times so why? This better be a good xhance of looking her phone.

"Hon, come on theres nothing secret in there so srop looking and sit back herek

"Hon, Im just worried cuz you seemed focus on your phone always s8nce we start living here. Is there problemd?

"Hon, I don't. Since Youre in a good mood. I'll shower for the best.. see you my skuttk

"Don't make me wet form here, daddy"

---
After a long night, last night. We had an amazing breakfast. Chaeng stopeed using his phone and focuses on Yuna. She help Yuna on her assignment. I'm now going in to my work.

"Good Morning Ma'am"

"Thank you good morning."

---
I'm a ceo of a skin care company. My mother used to work here but gave it to me when she died.

All of her are now memories.

"Ma'am someone is looking for you..."

"Please..."

"Ohh, Jimin.. why are you heren"

"Me and my girlfriend, end up"

"Sorry to here that. Anyways are you feelinv good? Do you wanna shot?"

Kif its okay to chaeng. It would be okay If your'e drinking with me?"

"I'm sure it is. So shot?"

"Sure"

---