K E E P I N G M Y F E E L I N G S

Teaser: I have to keep them, or else... I may hurt Mina....

~~~
What? Are you kidding me?

"What?- i mean yeah, you two are perfect."

I can't smile, the way I was earlier.

"What's yours? You're telling something right? Come on say it."

I was about to confess when my phone ringed. Its Somi.

"Hello?"

"Its Mom, your sister is here she's going to deliver the baby!"

Oh no I need to go our hospital.

"Chaeng? Is everything okay?"

"No Mina. I'll leave you first, Somi is pregnant and she'll be deliveribg the baby. I need to go there quick."

"Okay just take care of yourself. Unnue and Jimin is here, don't worry"

"Yeah"

I grabbed my bag and put my phone inside as I rushed myself into the car.

"Chaeng, what happened? Why are you running?"

"I'll tell you later unnies, bye! "

"Take care!"

---
Mina's Pov

"What happened Mina?"

"Somi, her sister was rushed to the hospital. She's going to deliver the baby."

"I hope she's okay"

"Btw, who wants to eat?"

Jimin asked in thr middle of people's worryness.

"O-k no one."

---
Its late in the evening as I called her beacause of worryness.

"Chaeng, how are you? How's the baby? Did it delivered well? How's Somi? Is she alright? Hows the people-"

I xalled her on the phone as I am moving in my bed.

"Mina, Minari. I'm good, and she's fine now. She'd be going home the other day. Baby is healthy too. How are you?"

"What a relief. I'm good as well. I hope to see the baby. Is it a boy? Or a girl?"

"Secret, hehe. We'll preapare some foods for Somi to recover easily and make her feel better. I may not go there in yours okay? I'll promise tomorrow. I'll be there tomorrow. "

"Okay, you said it alreasy and promise is a promise. So, Ms. Son, See you tomorrow"

I cut down the phone and went to sleep. I really miss her.

---

"Mina? Good morning"

I kiss on my temple wakes me up.

"Chaeng? Oh Jimin."

I thought it Chaeng... I miss her badly.

"You wanna take breakfast? I have some food here. It will help your consous tummy. "

"I'll just wait Chaeng. She'd be here any minute. She promised me she'll be coming. I'll wait a bit. You can eat firts."

"Aish... Mina, that random girl I never met is so stupid to be yours. At all! She never cared you remeber? She used you. She never kept those fucking proses on you. So Mina stop lying about the truth. I knew evrrything. Eunha, died because of your selfishness. Now she's gone because of you! My best friend is gone because of you!"