T O D A Y

It's familiar.

"Meet me at cafe del Rominso"

The caller said. It's a voice by a male. Yet so, so familiar.

Before I could just speak. He turned off his phone. Who would this be.

💛

I'm already here at the cafe yet I can't see where he is.

Until a woman come to me. And take my order.

"Hi madam may-

"Chaeyoung?"

"Uhmm, yes madam. Have we met?"

It doesn't seem great that she forget about me.

"Mina, remember?" I asked. She looked so confused.

"No madam, but I must take your order." Impossible. She can't be really alive. Nayeonunnie-

"Madam." A waiter stands up and snapped, reason for me to realize everything.

It's not true... Aishh... Thats what happen when you watch too much of dramas. Aishh

"Mina..." A voice came up when I was a bout to take my order.

The waiter stopped and go back to the counter. Reason for me to look at my back. It's her. Chaeyoung, son Chaeyoung

"Chae-" she kissed me, I miss this. Kissing my beloved girl- Oh shit my ex. She stopped reason for me to ask

"Why?" I said. "Why, did you do this? Why did you lie? Why!"

I can't really blame myself from doing this because she lied to me, knowing that she did.

"What?" Huh? She knows what I'm saying.

" Mina what are you talking ab-

"Stop right there son Chaeyoung! You know what Ive been telling you! You know you lied to me! You knew this is all your fault! You wanted to break free and be alone!" I can controll my self she's been lying for years!

She still don't get it, I could see her face full of wonders.

"Mina, what are saying?"

"Oh please stop lying, you really thought I would believe you?" I said as I heard nayeonunnie.

"Mina." Nayeon said. Ho-how?

"Nayeonunnie, why are you here?" I said with full of worriness because of them. I don't care what the cafe wants to see but this is more than a scandalous act.

"Mina, let me explain" nayeon said.

"Wha-" is all I can say when Chaeyoung grabbed me on my waist. This fucking hot feeling is surrounding my body.

"Chae-" nayeon said, "shh!" Wow, this bastard really improved. Her personality seemed cold and unnie seemed so scared...

Wonder what happened in the few years I thought she died. Nayeon should really explain this.

💛

After what happened in the cafe, we went to a resort managed by chaeyoung's auntie. So no worries...

"Mina!" Auntie hugged me and pinches my cheeks. Love the way she used to do this.

"Anyways, Chaeyoung brought a girl here last year and-

"Auntie!" Chaeng shouted that made everyone jumped.

Why does she looked like a new person. Is she really Chaeng?

"Anyways, I missed you little girl. How's everything?" Auntie asked as we walk towards the rooms. That are really expensive- beacause it's sound proof. You know... For couplessss.

Anyways, after a little talk. We went to the mini table near the pool. It's night time and it's so pretty this place really improved.

"Ohh, guys me and nayeon will go home." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Mina, stay here." Auntie said as I stand up. How am I gonna go home without them.

"Auntie-

"Mina..."