A N I M A T E

No one's pov
Cheyoung was in te dressing room as she fits her dress for the wedding, this dress came from Somi. Somi wanted Chaeng to be beautiful in her wedding. However, the dress that Somi gave was bit yight on her, so sje have a hard time figuring it out jow to wear them comfortably and not so sexy. She has a little guy attiude

"Sweety?"

"I'm here Mom, jut a minute!"

"Okay, faster. Your sister's wesding js gonna start..."

"Yup..."

The tight dress won't fit in Chaeng's ass.

"Uh come on..."

"Sweety? Are yoi okay? Should you let me in?"

"No mom, I'm okay. Just a little zipper here."

"Okay..."

Before the wedding start the dressis fixed. She made it brfore the wedding start..

---
Chaeng Pov
*Claps claps*

The couples found there destiny, I wish I am too...

The coiples are now heading to Bambam's new home. For a while, Me and Somi will seperate. Ofcourse she have to ho to her husband, now thta she is married.

"Bye..."

"Bye Chaeyoung!"

Shevkwft with a smikebon her lips thta is fulling her heart now.

We all go back from our houses, yet I can't sleep after that heavy day.

I devided to use my Ipad for a while. I opened my screen and checked the 'animate' icon. It pop ups an odd looking body. It seemed you need to fix those body.

I perfecyly handed the body on to the screen and ajusts them onyo yheir right position. 'Animate' was a good app, however, it seemed not interesting att all after you make them...

After that I slelt and have a peacefull sleep.

---
Short UD, still having bad scedules. Now that schooling is starting, thanks for supperting my story. Don't forget to comment on what you guys think.

Love yawa all

XOXO
-michaengtut