I L O V E Y O U S O B A D

Mina

"Chaeng..."

"I'm sorry Mina for kissing you. I- I regret doing that."

She faced me and left the living room. That was one of the worst word I have heard from her. Is she givibg up? She confessed and now regreting? Not even listening to me? How about me? How 'bout us?

"Chaeng, I love you!"

Not knowing she came back. Patting my back. Rubbing a towel with warm scent and warm touches.

"Mina, I love you too"

"Chaeng?"

No, fuck!

"Your bad Mina"

A path of knife wakes me up.

"Jimin? Let go of me!"

"Sorry Mina. You loved Chaeyoung? What about me? What about us?"

"You don't have to do this jimin. We can be friends. I know- I know how hard it is to move on. But jimin, let me be happy. Let me find my happiness and its on chaeng. Please jimin accept it."

His face turned to maddnes. Why? Why did he do rgis?

"No MINA! YOU'RE MINE!"

He opened a can of beverage and drunks it.

"You like sweetheart?"

"Not even from you!"

"Come on Mina. Be mine and I'll let you free. Let's marry togetger."

"Jimin, you know I can't. But loving you is hard. Why? 'Cuz you already broke me. You texted me that you'll meet me up, but always ending up naked in the bed. Jimin, I aleays love you. I do love you until bow. But you've change. You're not the Jimin I know. You changed."

"Then give me one chance. Give me a chance to love you the way you love me."

"I'm sorry Jimin. I can't and I don't know how to let myself love you, again. Not even a bit of my soul. You maybe have m y body, but my mind and heart will never."

I looked down to my toes and looked back at him. He realky don' deserve me. Someone will make him happy.

---

Few hours has passed yet no Xhaeng. Ut looks like I'm the only one loving her. I thonk Jimin's right, I shouldn't let myself love a woman doesn't even love me.

"Jimin?"

Chaeng showed up. Wait did she really-

"Chaeng!"

"Shh!"

She whispers. But how did she found out?

Later on she swiftly carefully kanded to me. Untiying the ropes.

"Well wrll well, what do we have here?"

"Chaeng..."

I hid begind Chaeng I'm scared

"Jimin-

"Chaeyoung, I told you to be careful right? Not ecen touching my woman."

"Jimin..."

"Mina, I'll be wairibg for you. I will... Now runn!!!"

"The police!"

Nooo!

---
I ended up here at a hospital again!

"Chaeng?"

The bathroom door opened revealing Charyoung.

"Mina... how are you?"

"Where's Jimin? Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he is. His girlfriend woke up from coma and now fully recovered. Did you know he have a girlfriend?"

"No.. but you? How are you?"

"I'm good. Take lot of rest.. we'll be going home tomorrow."

"Yup."

"Chaeng.."

"Hmm?"

"I-I-

"I love you more than anypne else. Minari, now go to sleep"

"Ch-chaeng?"

"Iblove you okay? I love you too."

"I love you so much Chaeng. I can' live without you."

I kissed her gently. But she starts on kissing agresive.

"Hmm..."

Soon the door opens.

"Ate Chaeng? Ate Mina?"

Shit! Yuna saw us

"Yuna wait"

"Ate, you told me you would never love again!"

"Yuna please listen-

"No ate. You promised right? You promised me."

" ut-

"Ate Cgaeng... what is this?! H-how?!"

"Yuna. Please listen to Mina first"

"Yuna, I live her. I know I promised you but its too late. I'm 24 and I need a person in my life who would love me."

"But ate. She's not enough! Kuya Jimin is more than her! She's not enough for you!"

"Yuna, Yuna!"

I cried in Chaeng's arm as she went out the room.

"Chaeng..."

"Mina. Its okay.."

---
"We'e home"

An apartment where Chaeng used to live. We'e here in our home.

"Babe, we're home... are you disappointed?"

"Babe?"

"Sorry-

"Babe. I love you babe"

I kissed her on the lips as I feel grateful about it. She's really stunning.

"Well, here's ojr room- I'm sorry about that mess, btw here's our kitchen and our balcony. Home sweet home my lady."

"Thanks Chaeng- I mean babe."

"I love you..."

She smacked a kiss on my lips. I really can't bealive that I'm living with the girl I love.

"Should we contact mom?"

"Should we Mina?"

"How if she finds out we are hiding."

"Babe, we need to be careful. I will contact Dahyun so that she knows whete U am. We xan't trll Nayepn unnie and Jeongyeon unnie. Remeber that Yuna is with them."

"But babr-

"Baby, we need to sacrifice-

I attacked her lips. Why am I even feeling this hot?- oh shit.

~~~
Hiii! Sorry for late UD so much rhings to do with my life. Btw thanks for viewing ny storiesss love you all. Btw I might do new chapters a bit slower. School time must becomibg to ours. Be safe guys.

-michaengtut

P.S:Sorry for typos