L O V E R

No one's pov
Somi and Bambam are now havibg a bay since the last month. They we're really happy about it, both of Somia nd Bam's parents agreed kn them living together now that Somi is pregnant.

Chaeyoung's Pov
The day before the wedding was so exhausting. Finding out how to prepare myself now that I'm already 21. So irratating.

"Somi?!"

I called my stepsister as I asked why did she put some perfume on my room

"Look, its so beautiful. You should thank me, instead of ahoutibg at me, dumby"

"What? It smelled tuna..."

She walk elegently on the stairs as she teases me. Ughrhhh! You'll gonna pay for this.

---
Working in this lroject was the worst day that happenes to me. First, my room smelled tuna, second, my lroject was ruined by that fucking paint by the other team. Ahrgggghh! Now I have to make anither one! Fucking- AGRGHAHGDHDHSHHS!

I can't controll myself so I went for an excuse to go the bathroom. This is the worst fuckibg day.

---
I am here in my ex's house, I missed her...

"Hello?"

I klnocked on the door to check if theres someone inside.

"Wait- Chaeng?"

"Hi.."

I saw her. Her beautiful smile, hef lips, her eyes. But now she's not mine..

"Comr inside..."

"Thank you"

She offered me a tea and make me sat on the sofa. Shr asked me why am I even here after all that happened to us, I only said

"I missed you"

She looked at the room and the door opened.

"Well, here's my husband."

What?

Yeah, she looks so happy....

I wish I was her husband

"Ohh, ok. I'll go.."

"Chaeng, wait.

"Why?"

"I'm joking, his my brother... older brother..."

What?

"Wh-what?"

"Yeah, since my mither sent ne here, he decided to go afterwards. He is a lil strict..."

Well...

"Okay, I'll see..

I went out the hoise and say my good bye to Rose. I hope she notices. I miss her badly

---
"Mom!"

"What?! I'm cooking, come here."

"Have yoi seen my socks?"

"That's wjat yoi gt when you always hold your phone. Find it in your room."

"Thanks Mom..."

I tried to go to my room but when I checked my wristwatch. I am fucking late for the fucking first time. Now I have to go to the school late, and go home without any socks. Ahurbsbfjdjbd!!!

---
Lots of bad luck happnes tp me in the few weeks. Wtf is erong with me?!

I went for a walk as I saw a person who lying down the bench.

"Miss?"

I asked her what she is doing and she seemed a bit upset.

"Ohh, sorry."

She stand up but i held her hands. She looked at me as I removed my hands on her.

"Oh-

"Why?"

"Do yoi wanna talk? Do yoi have problems?"

"I was really stressed aboyt my family."

"What happened.."

"But, I don' even knkw you.."

"Loy of people says, that if you're goinv to talk and tells your problem with a stranger. It is more safe, why? 'Cuz if you said something yo a stranger the stranger would not tell anybody, cuz she or he doesn't know you. So you can tell me everything, or tell me your problems. You can cry of your tired"

Thevwoman began to cry, and I lofted her head on yo my shoulders. She really look depressed. I hope she's okay...

"Its, okay...."

I gave her a hankie and she used it as she wipes her tears.

"Uhmm, what's your name?"

"I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung. But you can call me Chaeng..."

"I'm Mina, I'm from the 2nd street."

"...."

"Well, my parents are getting a divorce, now I'm only living by myself they don't even care me at all. I'm sorry I wet your shirt..."

"No its fine. Do you wanna eat? You look starving.."

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah, I'm the one who asked so I'll be paying, no worries."

"Thanks..."

We went to my fave restaurant and order foods. I never thoight that this eas my first time havibg a date. Kinda? Well...

"Slow down... you might choke.."

"I'm sorry I'm just really hingry for the past weeks.."

Weeks?

"Just be careful. Order whatever you what.."

"No, I'm fine."

"Yoi sure?"

"Yeah.."

After finishing thosr food we ate. I recommend that she coild sleep on our jouse, since my stepsister isn't there..

She said okay..
"Mom. Meet Mina, Mina meet my mom."

They shaked hands

"Mok, she's my friend. She's just gonna sleep here. Is Somi here?"

"Yeah, on her room.."

"What?! I'm mean why? Where's Bam?"

"Bam was on her meeting, now go to yoir room its kate now."

"Okay..."

Mina's pov
Somi? My Ex!

---
Sorry for short UD again. Let's be friends here.  I'll be making somethibg surprising tomorrow, so be ready....

XOXO
-michaengtut