C H R I S T M A S P A R T Y

Mina's pov

Should I come? Or not?

---
Few days ahead was the biggest surprised I've never thought. My sister, Yuna. Celebrated her birthday. She's hapoy as me. That's the first time she's happy ob her birthday since Mom passed away.

"Hapoy Birthday sis"

"Thank you ate"

I janded a small hift for her that I'm sure she'll take care.

"Thank you ate. I love it. Its gorgeous"

She hugged me and I hugged her too

"So? Are you coming tonight ate?"

"Where?"

"In Ate Chae's party? Ate Sana told me. So are you comming?"

So she knows? Sana!

"I don't know. Btw have you invited your classmates?"

"Uhmm not yet, but Yeji? My classmate will organize a party tomorrow."

"Okay, take care okay?"

"Yup."

---
The party is today. What should I do?

"Minari? Are you coming? Come on, the party will start in 15 mins. "

"Okay, I'll come"

I drove to Chae's house with a luxury car and luxury bag. What should I do, I only have those. My other bags are more expensive.

"Mina?"

"Hi..."

I move closer to Sana. Its so embarassing.

"So Chaeyoung, where's Yeoreom?"

Nayeon asked as she looked at me.

"She's gone. We never met"

She keeps on looking at me like she talks about me

"You Mina. How's Yuna?"

"She's good, she celebrated her birthday last night."

"Ohh. So Mina this is-

"Yeah, she's Chaeyoung. I used to call her Chaeng"

"So you know each otger?"

"Yup. We " we both said.

"So lets eat?"

Chaeng's mom askrd

"Mina baby, how are you. Just few days and you have a luxury things." Charng's mom asked me.

"I'm sorry I lied."

"What do you mean?"

"I lied. I am a princess in our village. My mom died when I was 16, my father left us because of other woman. I'm so sorry I kept this things."

"Wait-

"Minari? Come lets go to the bar."

"O-okay"

I wipped my tears as I went away

"Mina wait."

"I'll keep going. I love you so much tita. Even we rare to make things fun."

---
I seated at the bar stool as Chaeyoung is far away. I ordered a cool drink.

"Hi beautiful!"

"I'm sorry I'm taken"

"Well if you're taken why are you here? Come on don't be shy"

He hold my hands and let me touch his abs.

"Fuck, ughh"

I removed my hands off him, and he dragged me in to the public restroom

He pinned me onto the tiled wall and starts to kiss my neck. I love the heat that is bulding on my body.

"Ughh"

A moan escaped my lips.

"You're hot when you moan baby."

"Really?"

I began to kiss him and I liked it.

I broke the kiss while he travels down my body.

"Wait, Lets do this in other time. I am with ny friends. If I'm gone they'll find me and once they found me we will stop it. So please give me yojr number and I'll give mine."

We exchanged our phone nimbers and I first went out the bathroom then he webt out. Its so fucking good, but not now. I can't lose my virginity to some stranger.

Chaeng's pov
Where's Mina?

"Guys have you seen Mina?"

"No."

I asked some strangers who sees Mina

"Hi-

"Hey.. I'm Rose. What's your's gorgeous?"

"Sorry I'm not here to play. I'm looking for someone named Mina. Have you seen her?"

"Not at all baby, but I will look and find her, just promise to fuck me at my hotel. Deal?"

"Uhh okay."

Shit! Some kind of pranks isn't it.

Few times of waiting and here she is kissing a stranger. What is she thinking?

"Hmm"

"Mina!"

She looked at me and let go of the kiss.

"Mina!"

I held her hands and went out the bar.

"What!? Let go of me"

"The fuck are you thinking?! Are you crazy and starts kissing random stranger?! What if you get to have sex with them and have STD what are you thinking!"

"So what!? You don't even care! Stop.being.dramatic! Can you please leave me alone?! I'm enjoying my life as YOU! You're the worst fucking person I have a chance to meet. Can you please stop! I want to liv eon my own. Give me a chance to be happy. Why can' you even let me?!"

She beggan to cry. Why? What did I do wrong? I want her to be safe and not to be a pornmaker!

"I'm-

"Shut up!"

She walk to the road. And danced.

"Mina!"

---
Sorry for short UD. But thanks for supporting my story. We already on the top 3 of Lesbian. Please keep on sharing to others!

Love lotss
-michaengtut

Made:2021. 07. 29