S T A R S

I'm here on the bed waiting for Nayeon and Jihyo. They didn't let Yuna come 'cuz they know that she'd be worry. I still don't know where the hell Chaeng is. But I'm sure she wants to be alone.

"Mina?"

Jimin walks in and rub my shoulders as I turn my back on him. I don't wanna see him anyways.

"Mina, you need to eat."

He's fine now since its been a week since his accident came. I wish Chaeng's here

"I don't want to"

He kept on rubbing my shoulders and I move away him.

"I said I don't want! Go away!"

"But you need-

The door open and reveal Somi. I hope she knows where Chaeyoung is.

"Mina?"

"Somi, do you know where is Chaeyoung? I've been finding her anywhere but I can't contact her."

"That's the reason why I'm here too. We can't see her either."

Jimin went out when he hears that we don't know where Chaeyoung is.

---
"Hmm"

I moan as she suck and licks my slit.

"Chaeng~"

"Shh"

My body began trembling and I know I'm near so I pull Chaeng's head deeper to my pussy.

"Ahh!"

"Baby, your so hot."

Chaeyoung said as light enters my sight.

"Mina wake up."

Chaeng wakes me up as she flash the light onto my face. Is this even real?

"Chaeng?"

"Hmm hmm"

She nods. Why? Why is she even here for all what I did to her?

I hug her unexpectedly and misses her scent her hugs and her kisses.

"Baby.."

I call her until she refuse/stop hugging me.

"Mina, i'm here to check you not to have me back anymore. We're just back to stranger. Now I need your reply and stop crying okay? I have to know what you feel."

My tears suddenly flow without me knowing. When Chaeng suddenly wipe those tears. Why am I even crying if she just let me go and be free loving Jimin. I really miss Chaeyoung. I miss her touch. I miss her lips. I miss her. I miss everything about her. About my baby. My girlfriend. If I can make my mistakes right... I've done it before.

"I-i'm fine, Chaeng."

"Its Chaeyoung, not even close to you okay? I'm just here to know if your okay. And again, I'm going. Please take care of yourself, I love you. Even we're not interested anymore. I love you my one and only pengui...."

She kissed my temple down my nose, both cheeks and my lovely lips. I miss her. I miss us.

"I love-love you, Chaeyoung... give me a chance..."

I cry as she leave the room. Tell me this is just a nightmare please!

---
As soon as I went put of her room, and went back to my car. My tears suddenly fall down that I'm trying to get rid of.

Why doesn't she know? Did she just let me go? I'm so into her.  How?

In my madness, i drove far as I can in full speed.

Until a number pop-up on my phone.

Its Yeoreom.

I answered the phone call and yes, Its Yeoreom.

"Hello?"

"Can we meet up?"

"I'm not in good mood. Sorry"

"But-

I shut the phone before she could speek. I am not in a good mood and went far as I can till the darkness catch me.

Peep Peep

All i can hear since i was in this place. I cant open my eyes rill a woman talk.

"Miss, please if ypu feel any pain, just close your eyes. I'm sure it'll help you better."

I tried to od but she refuse.

---
A call form my phone righed. As I answered, it was a call form a hospital.

No!

~~~
@michaengtut