I ' M S O R R Y H O N

Still in the bed lyi n g down. I don't wanna go out because of my stupod moan. I donĺ want him to be mad at me and leave him suspecting who is jim...

I hope i can say that I'm leaving her..

---
Few months has passed, we are currently doing not mice. We no longer eat together and on our specific duties. She never talked to me after that moan..

I was on my way home to sleep in jimin's arms. But Yuna suddenly called.

"Ate, Ate Chaeng had an accident! Please come home quickly!"

"What?! Okay I'll be home!"

I quickly drrive till another call ringed the phone.

Its Jimin's mom

I answered the call and speak.

"Mina, Jimin is in the hospital. He was dragged by a bus please come here quickly"

I am now on my way to the hospital. I don't know but he needed me more for sure.

---
I'm holding Jimin's hands and keep on praying. Lord, its so unfare to treat Chaeng no as same as I treat Jimin. I love her but Jimin needs me more.

God, I wanna spend my life to him and make abeautiful family like I wished.

My ph9ned ringed and it was Yuna.

"Ate, where are you?! Come here please..."

"Yuna, I canlt Jimin was hit by a bus and he needed me."

"But ate xhaeng is in the hospital. She was wounded. Please ate, she needs you please.."

"Yuna..."

"Fine ate, we are just gonna wait until she is okay. And donlt ever expect Ate chaengs info!"

She drop the phone and I quickly crued. I don't know If i'm doing this right but Jimin needs me. And Chaeng needs me too.

Please give me a time to think.

few hours passed, and no notifications coming form Yuna'a phone nor Chaeyoung. I hope she'll be okay..

"Baby?"

I gasped as I saw Chaeyoung on the door. She said she's in the hospital.

"what are you doing here?"

"w-what is the m-meaning of this,hone?

"let me explain-

"explain what! don't tell me your cheating on me Mina!"

As I saw her scrached her nape and get outside the room.

"chaeng... I'm sorry"

"yeah, you should eb sorry for hurting me! AGHHHGhh FUCKKKK!

Ilm sorry baby...

I sniffed as I heard her sob.

"Hon-

"don't call me that way. we are not together anymore."

"hon-

"give me reasons to forgive you, NOW!!"

I can't breath

"Chaeng..."

My eyes starts to blur as I hold onto Chaeng's arm.

---

"Chaeng?"

I can lift my eyes, but i can feel someone is around me sniffing.