N E W L I F E

(A/N : this a bit drama, so... yeah, just be prepared.)

I can't even stand, how come should I go to Chaeng?

I call Nayeon and inform her about what happened. She just quickly drove and visits Chaeng as I said the address on the phone. As soon as she came to the hospital. All she said was. "Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung what?

Uhh If I can just go there. I'm sure she'll be fine right?
---

"Unnie, how's Chaeng?"

"She's gone. She passed away 1 hour ago. She can't take it anymore, Mina. She can't."

"Wait, no its not true right? Tell me its false alarm. Nayeon! Tell me!"

The soon as Nayeon explain. My phone drops and my whole body tremble. This can't be real. I need her with me. We'll make our own family. Why! Fucking why!
---
Its been a week since no Chaeng around me. So far members and Jimina re taking cre of me. No wonder what really happened to Chaeng.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" I reacted as Jimin walks by the house.

"I love you" "I love you more" all I reply.

"This is our mansion..."

"Thank you baby, I wish we'll had a great family afterwards."

"We'll wish"

---
Few weeks passed me and Jimin got engaged. We ate now preparing for our wedding. But I have a doubt that what if Chae's alive? What if she's just around me. spying? Looking? I never dreamed to be with Jimin. But I already love jimin because of he's kindness and loveliness. I don't know but my soul is saying something leading to chae.

We're now packing our things for our family trip in Hawaii. We never dreamed any of this so we're excited.

I'm going to be the luckiest woman ever. And today, is the moment of truth. Will we buy our wedding attire?

---
"Good morning, Ms. Mina. You're room..."

The woman opened the door leading to the lovely flowers that scattered atpund the bed.

I wish he does this...

"Thank you"

"You're welcome Ms. Mina. If you need anything, just call the number next to your bed."

I noticed how formal their attire was. So I nodded.

Still waiting for Jimin. So I decided to go look at their shops.

"Good Morning, Ma'am. What's your choice today, Ma'am?"

I quickly pointed the bikini that shimmers my eyes. It's pretty as an asshole.

"This is 5 grand madam"

Holy shit, this is too expensive.

"Oh-ah nevermind. I'm just gonna get a little cheap... hehe"

"Alright ma'am"

I bowed and went to the other hanged bikini and trousers. As I checked the price. My eyes went out of my head. My goodness this is so expensive. I should juts buy outside.

"Where did you go?" Jimin asked me as I went out the store. "I looked you everywhere!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't call you where I was heading." I said. I don't want any trouble so I just followed him

💛

After a lot of time, we went in our room.

I can really say that me and Jimin are staying in this low-key realationship. I know I've said I was happy with him but all of a sudden. My mind is weaker than I thought.

Rana, a friend of Jimin. She's not into him but I can definitely assure that she and my soon to be husband have an affair. I can't deny since my last sex with him was the day I was broken because of sudden death of Chaeyoung. I know I'm bad at bed, I'm not that good. But I all I want is for Jimin to be with me even tho he is unpaitent. I can't back out in our wedding.

His family owns a big brand of shirt and he wants to invest in our company, meaning our company will Nott be sold.