S W E E T N I G H T

(A/N: please read in your own. This is so so so mature. Its for 18 plussss

Chaeng
"Ughh! Fuck fuck fuckkk-

She came and few minutes on, I came too. Fuck this is insane.

"I.. am... happy.. to be.. with you... hon..."

She pants as we breathe the same.

"Up for round two?"

"Shit, yes Daddy!!"

Fuck it will be a long night.
---
"Chaeng?"

I was in the toilet as I pee.

"Hon"

She touches mg butt as I felt something strange.

Shit is she gonna do this? In the morning?

"Hon its 6 in the morning. Are you really going to do this?"

I told her as I am sleepy head.

She began kissing my neck and caresing my boobs. Ughh fuck! Feeling this goes me insane...

"Honnn. Wait."

She stopped and undress herself until her lovely boobs bounce as she remove her bra. Shit its ginibg me something...

"Loving it daddy??"

"Defenetley"

She ran towards the shower as her last piece cotton fabric was in. She turns around slowly and putting soap in her boobs as she rans it through her body.

"Fuck, I want you daddy, ughh!"

Fuck she's so good at this.

"Well, make daddy hard."

"Ughh"

She began spreading her legs and seated on to the little chair that was made and was glued in the wall.

Fuck seeing her clit makes me hard everytime.

"Ughh daddy i want you so bad..."

"I can't wait."

---
"Fuck! Yeah keep doing that- ughh"

She keeps on humping me and I love that phase.

Later on she cummed, fuck that was fucking great.

"Daddy... fuck... i .. love it"

"Mee too"

We catch our breathes as we continue to shower.

---
"Hon!"

"Yess?"

"W e need to go!"

"Why?"

"Dahyun must come here. Our city police are now finding us. We xan' just wait here do nothing"

No one
Chaeyoung and Mina run towards the fire exit while one of the resident/lives in the hotel found them.

"Excus3 me, thats not the exit"

"...."

---
"Ate Mina.."

Mina wokes up as she sees shining light trough her face, while her sister yells the doctor

"Doc! Doc!"

The doctor checks on Mina's case. And she'll be alble to take out later. Since her case is normal.

"Yuna where is Chaeyoungk

"That stupid woman again?! Why can't you just leave her alone! Why can't yoi just be happy with me now. Ate, you can't just leave without me! Ate, it hurts when you aleays want her. Why can't you just love Jimin! How about him!"

"Yina he'll never be mine! He. Will. Never
. Be. Mine! Why canlt you just accept us..?"

"Ate..."

"Yuna if you want me to be happy you will let us be together!"

"Ate... I'm sorry..."

Yuna starts crying as Mina hugged her, she's so inocent to be like this.

"Now tell me where's Chaeng."

"Mina?"

"Hon!"

Xharyoung quickly hugged Mina.

"Yuna, I'm sorry if we had to do this. I'm sorry if we need to leave you for weeks. I hope you underatand that I love your sister so much and I can' lose her this time. To day I'll make sure no matter what happens ill support you both."

"I hope youll take care ate too. I'm such an idiot to leave Ate alone, right? Ill be happy to see ate happy."

"Thank you yuna"

They hugged all together as Jimin went inside.

"Jimi-

"Yow... ayee"

"Wow you've change..."

"Yeah rhanks to my girlfriend, btw ahe's not here."

"Well becareful at those chicks outside."

"Yeah HAHHA. btw ill be going see you guys tonorrow."

---
Sorry for short Ud, I hope yall understand. Modulea are so hard, so just bare with iy. Love yalk guys!

Sorry for bunch of typos
Xoxo
-michaengtut