L O S I N G Y O U

Teaser: losing you is my biggest mistake. Please fight. Please...

----
Still chae's pov
I rushed to the nearest hospital as I saw Mina bumped in to the car. My arms are still sore but here's goes norhing.

I carried her onto her head with my other not pained hand. I lift her head and put it into my other hand. I picked her legs up as Nayeonnie and Sanaeonni pop ups in the door.

"Mina!"

They shouted as they saw blood streaming down my hands and Mina's body.

"Chaeng, go to the hospital and we'll follow."

Nayeon said as I nodded and obey them.

---
"Mina please fight!"

She is on the hospital bed as we rushed her into the emergency room.

I was completely full pf blood as I watch her checking up by the doctor in the window.

"Chaeng, how is she?"

"Still no updates. I hope she's fine."

Suddenly a doctor from the emergency room talked to us.

"Good evening, are you the husband of the patient?"

"Uhh, no. But I'm her friend"

"Okay, so her bones are not aligned. She also has a lot of trauma in her spinal cord. Especially her head, the head was really near to brain dead. She is very on severe case. I this part of her body, this was really damage because of the impact by the car.We need a lot of blood donation for her so we can start locating her bones back and make her feel better. Do anyone of you knows who is the same blood type of the patient?"

"Uhh, yes."

Tzuyu said yes as she follows the doctor to the settle room.

Ny knees became weak and my eyes starts producing tears. Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie and the rest of our friends cried and patted my back as I kneeled on the tiled floor.

"Mina!!!"

I shouted loudly as it surrounds the whole hospital.

"Chaeng, its okay. She'll be fine, she's strong.."

Jeongyeon unnie hugged me and said those words to feel me better. But no, she is sick because of me! Because of me she almist died and because of me she is here!

---

4 hours of waiting the doctor finally came with Tzuyu.

"Ms. Son? The blood donation was great and Tzuyu got them. Now we want you to know that later on we'll start the operation. But before that I want you to be prepared and be ready for what this patient will do. We'll fo everything in her."

"Yes- doc"

I sniffed and wiped my tears. I can do this. Mina, you can do this. Keep on fighting.

---

"Chaeng, we'll leave now. Tomorrow, we'll be here. 7 am sharp."