CHAPTER

"baby, where are you going?" I asked. He's wearing a tuxedo and leaving.

"You don't have to know" he's looking me in the eye, coldly.

"But we have to plan our wedding" I said as he fixes his collar.

"I have to go" he coldly said and leave.

Why does he have to do this? Can't I be happy one time? Why can't he have a time for me? We'll be married soon but... But I feel like he don't love me anymore?

An unknown number called through his phone.

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, have you seen Jimin?"

"No, but-

The woman cut the phone and needed the call. Who is she?

💛

As soon as Jimin got back, I told him, and asked who is she. He didn't answer yet he got mad at me and lectures me again.

"The hell, Mina! Stop ruining my life okay? You're such a whore like your mother!-

I slapped him hard. He's getting into my nerves.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that Jimin. Don't you ever get my mother in to our fucking conversation! If there's a problem it's ours!"

I can't help myself on shouting against him. I should break up with him.

"Jimin, were not like this. We're not stupid. We're not fucking damn."

"You should go... From now on, we'll be sperated. The wedding will no longer go. I'll cancel the wedding, but investment will be on, as we talked about. I love you, but this isn't working anymore. I love you so much Mina."

He went near to me and pinned me in the tiled wall. This kiss is slowly and passionate than our kisses before. This kiss is full of love.

"I love you too, Jimin. I love you so much that I will free you. You'll be free once again."

He kissed me again. I don't know but I love those kisses. It's full of love.

💛

Woke up with full of pain since we broke up. That love is so passionate and full of pain..

I miss him.

"Nayeonie? Jeongyeonie?"

I knocked and as I hear moans? Shit, they're making love. I should go back some time. This is embarrassing

"Sanaeonie? Tzuyu?"

As I knocked Tzuyu opened the door.

"Oh, eonnie. Come."

"Love!" Tzuyu called and Dana got down wearing apron. Looks like she's doing something.

"Coming!" Sana eonnie went down the stairs.

"Mina? Mina!" She hugged me tight, I need someone to hug on.

"Why are you here Minari?" Sana said. "Can I sleep here for a while?" I said. Why do I look like blushing?

"Oh, okay. Ill call Manang to fix your bedroom." Manang!"

Tzuyu said. "Yes ma'am?" "Manang, please take care of Mina. Send her to the room. Guest room Manang ha?" " Opo ma'am."

As soon as Manang got my bag full of clothes. The couple talked to me.

"What happened? Did you and Jimin got fight?" Sana said. " No, We broke up. He's been down lately and I don't want to be selfish and only think about our company since my auntie gave it to me. I want is for us to be better. To be okay and be loved by someone. And that someone isn't me. I just want him to be free. But I promised that I'll be better and comeback, I said that just wait for me and I'll be back." That words made me almost cry. I loved Jimin for my life- but Chaeng...

💛

It's my first night here and a call occurd in my phone I check for the name but its unknown.

I sat down the bed and answer the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Mina?"

It's familiar