F O R G E T Y O U

"Baby"

Mina's pov
Baby? The fuck!

"Baby, I missed you. What is this?"

"Its in pain. Btw why are you here?"

"Wait, Chaeng who is this?"

She looked up and down on me and rolled her eyes. Who is this fucking woman!

"I'm Mina. Chaeyoung's bestfirend."

"Yeah, Mina meet Yeoreom. Yeoreom meet Mina"

I put my hands out and she didn't even bother. This is making me mad.

"Btw, I need shopping."

"What? Again? "

"Why? Why don't you hand me your credit card? Don't worry, go to my apartment and have me."

Shitty!

"Excuse me."

"Mina wait"

I've been so angry at this point. I went to a place where I always shout and tell my problems to the air.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU! I HOPE I NEVER MET YOU!"

"Mina."

I was litterally crying when I fixed my hair. I looked on her while my tears flow down.

"Mina, I'm sorry. She's my ex, but she still calls me baby. I love her until now."

"No, no its okay"

I wiped my tears

"Its okay. Its not you."

She walked for wards to the cliff and shouted.

"I FUCKING LOVED YOU! I LOVED YOU SINCE DAY 1. YET YOU NEVER LOVED ME BACK!!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"Chaeng"

"I LOVED YOU TILL THE DAY I SAW YOU! I'M SORRY IF ITS TOO LATE."

"Chaeng."

I rubbed her back as her tears began to flow on her cheeks.

"Chaeng, I'm sorry"

"No need. I just wanted to release the oaon I had. Yet my arms and heart are the same who feels pain"

She excused from the mountain and went to her car.

'I LOVED YOU TILL THE DAY I SAW YOU! I'M SORRY IF ITS TOO LATE.'

Fuck you,Mina. I said to myslef.

---
Day one without Chaeyoung keeping in touch.

I feel depressed when I didn't see her. But I need to forget her. I hope she's happy with her "baby"

I'm here eatin in my mansion. I'm aleays alone since my mother died and my father have another family.

Yes, all divorce was a lie. I wanted to see if people will love me the way I am. And Chaeng, who sees me in the park lying down taking a rest.

I miss her.

Stop the drama, Mina.

"Ate!"

"Hmm?"

"Lia, the one who always chat me and calls me baby? She has a girlfriend"

She ran towards me and hugged me.

"Why? Did you loved her?"

"Hmm hmm(yes)"

I totally remeber Chaeng

"Its okay. Cry until your okay. I'll be here no matter what happen"

Yuna, my sister. She is a student in 10th grade yet she acts like a kid. She's the reason why I'm here. She saved me from depression.

I'm already 24 yet no boyfriend. She always says me that no matter what happen she'll secure my heart with love by herself. I love her very much that when our mother died and our father find another woman. She always cry, she never stops on crying until she met Lia. An Idol, she used to take videos and photo with this Idol. Lia's mother was my mother's friend. Lia is an Idol who have lots of fan.

Yuna gave up on her dream becoming an Idol since our mother decided to suiced. Our mother used to cheer Yuna on dancing and singing. Now that our mother died. She never used to do it again.

"Yuna?"

"Yes ate?"

"Come with us lets eat"

"But your alone eating so it should be 'me' not 'us'"

"Why? Our Yaya will join us. Right yaya?"

"Hmm, yes Minari. And Yuna, why don' you eat with us?"

"See?"

She hugged me and get her plate in the kitchen as she sist and thanked me.

"Thank you ate. Thank you yaya"

"No worries. Lets eat"

We ate in a lot of laughs and create bonding. We used to do this all the time when mom was alive. I hope mom is here.

---
2nd day without chaeyoung keeping in touch.

I was in the mall with Sana, my bestfriend finding gifts since Christmas is coming. Yet I don' know if I'll visit Chaeyoung.

"Minari, are uou sure yoj won't gp to Chaeng's house?"

"I really don't know either"

She and Chaeng used to contaxt each other. They are pretty close to each other.

"Btw, are yoi coming yonight?"

"Where? In chaeyoung. She already knows that You and me are Bestfriends. And she invited you. Here, look"

She grabbed er phone in her puse and let me check onto their gc.

"See? That you."

"Yeah, its me. But why?"

"So are you coming?"

"I don' know."

Should I come? Or not?

---
Hello, thanks for waiting thischapter. This is the surprise. I hope you will look forward.

-michaengtut