第18章

(Y/N) POV

I woke up at the roots on a big tree to the woods of Sycca. I wiped the old tears from my eyes and decided it was time to leave before I was caught of guard.

"What am I even doing out here" I said to myself.

I wonder if something brought me here. Why did I see Akira? Was it really her or is my mind just grieving?

I sigh from exhaustion both mentally and physically. If only Akira was here to bring up my spirits.

"(Y/n!)" I hear calling from the distance.

I look around to find where to sound is coming from. The voice sounds very familiar. I start to walk towards the direction of the voice hoping for the impossible.

——————————————————————————-

I walk deeper into the woods and I come across a waterfall.

"A waterfall? In the middle of the forest?" I say.

I look around in suspicion with my guard up. I hear the bushes ruffle and I jump into a fighting stance.

A squirrel jumps out of the bushes and runs up a tree. I relax my stance and take a deep breathe to calm my nerves.

"I'm definitely hearing things" I say.

I turn around and walk away and I hear a water splash. I whip myself around looking for the culprit trying to mess with me. I turn to see no one in sight.

"Alright, show yourself!" I shout out.

I receive to answer.

I walk towards the water fall. As I approach closer the waterfall starts to part and I see a woman floating in the cave behind the falls. Out of curiosity I walk towards the woman with caution.

"(Y/n) I know what you long for" The woman says.

I look at her confused.

"Who are you?" I ask.

The woman shrugs.

"I know who I am. But who are you without your other half?" The woman says.

"Who are you!" I shout getting irritated. My palms start growing flames with my growing anger.

"Now do you want dear Akira back or would you rather sulk in the forest for all of eternity?" Says the woman.

Shocked, I put out my flames.

"You don't know me lady!" I said.

"Darling, you mustn't see all as enemies. Galzra didn't raise you to hate. You may not remember me but I know more about your life than you." The woman says.

"Please just tell me what I need to do to get her back." I plead.

I start to get emotional.

"Everything comes with a price, such a deed cannot be fulfilled with hatred." Says the woman.

"I don't understand what your saying! Just please I need Akira. I'll be whoever you want if I can just have her by my side again." I say on the verge of tears.

"I will grant your dear exceed a second chance at life, but let it be known, her lifeline depends you. Such a pure miracle mustn't be tainted with hatred. You cannot let your anger overcome you for the sake of Akira." The woman tells me.

"I could do it, I could. Please just give me a chance!" I say.

The woman doesn't answer and puts her head down.  The woman aura begins to glow blue.

"And with will, there is life" The woman says.

The aura covers the forest and the light becomes unbearable so I cover my eyes. Once the aura dims I open my eyes to see Akira asleep lying in the woman's arms.

Tears run down my face and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"I hope this isn't a dream" I say crying.

Akira starts to awake and her eyes open. Akira sees me and immediately flies over and launches herself into a hug.

I may not be a hugger but this is a hug I never want to let go from.

"Akira! Oh my gosh I thought I lost you forever!" I tell Akira squeezing her.

"Never!" You can't get rid of me that easy." Akira says trying to lighten the mood.

I finally let Akira go and I wipe my tears.

"I never thought I would be able to bring you back to life, and nevertheless in the woods." I tell her.

"How did you do it? Do you have some new super cool powers I don't know about." Akira asks. 

I laugh. "No, That woman..." I point toward the waterfall.

When I loom the waterfall is no longer parted and the woman is nowhere to be found.

"..She's, gone." I say in disbelief.

"Well as long as I'm not!" Akira says.

"Yeah your right" I try to say enthusiastically but I'm slightly concerned.

Akira's life depends on the mysterious woman.

(A/N) Thank you for reading! I forgot about this story but I really do love it even though I was such a child when starting to right this story, but I'm going to continue while I have the time. Expect more to come!