第一章

A/n: I know I deleted the rest of the story but I was starting to dislike my layout. This time the story is going to have a more thought out storyline. And instead of your name being Robin I'm just going to replace it with (Y/n). Sorry about this but this current story will have the same idea as the previous one.

Info about yourself

You've never had many friends before because of your horrifying past. You also have no known siblings and you are a Dark Flame Dragon Slayer taught by the dragon Galzra (I made it up btw). You are known to be ranked number 3 most powerful wizard in the world. Many people fear you and don't intend on even looking in your detection. You also have an exceed named Akira (no longer Moxie). Akira is black with purple strips, her tail is dark purple unlike the rest of her body. She has takeover magic but only into human form.

✪ E R Z A ✪

"That girl is alone everyday, let's just invite her over" I tell my table.

"That girl happens to be scary powerful" Wendy shivers.

"I'm all for it" Natsu shouts raising is fist into the air.

➴ Y O U ➴

A skinny red head starts to walk my way but she stops. I'm guessing she felt my dark aura. I listen in on her thoughts.

'Man I got this really erie heavy feeling all of a sudden come over me' she thought.

I chuckle and take another sip of my vodka. she taps my shoulder and I turn.

"What!" I say very meanly.

She continues smiling that big smile nevertheless.

"Would you like to join the Team Natsu table?" she asks politely.

I turn her down and whip my hair in her face turning in the other direction. I can sense the disappointment on her face while she walks away which only made me feel worse. Akira flies over with 3 more vodkas and sits down on the table.

"Did you turn her down?" Akira asks with aggravation.

"Hell yea I did" I say chugging another vodka.

She shakes her head and downs a vodka herself. A few minutes after that chick left a boy with pink spiky hair walks over.

"You're (y/n) right?" The boy asks.

I nod. 

"I'm Natsu Dragneel the Fire Dragon Slayer" he says proudly.

"Well Natsu I'm (y/n) (l/n) the Dark Flame Dragon Slayer" I say barley giving him attention.

"Our team can use one more member" Natsu says doing the eyebrow dance.

"No" I say simply.

He grabs my arm and pulls me off the table. I blast him backwards with my fire. I attempt to hit him with a Dark Flame Dragon Roar. He swallows my fire but falls to the ground choking, Natsu passes out after a few seconds of chocking. His team runs to his side and starts to slap his face to wake him up.

"What did you do to him" a perky blonde girl says.

"My flames are toxic to any dragon slayer who ingests them" I state crossing my arms.

"Fix him!" She yells.

I roll my eyes, "he be fine in a couple hours with the help of healing magic."

"Wendy" a blue haired boy yells.

_________________________________

◌ N A T S U ◌

I open my eyes and see Lucy standing over me in tears. I quickly sit up and push her off of me.

"Did something happen?" I ask.

"That jerk (Y/n) happened" Lucy says under her breath.

"Well if Natsu wasn't such an idiot he wouldn't be in this mess" Erza says.

"Heyyyy" I whine.

"He did absolutely nothing wrong" Lucy defends me.

"He yanked one of the most powerful wizards off her seat without warning, of course he's gonna get his ass kicked" Gray smirks.

Lucy smacks Gray across the face. Erza breaks out in laughter and so does Wendy. I just sit scratching my head not sure how to react to the situation.

_________________________________

➴ Y O U ➴

I shut my front door and start concocting a meal. Akira transforms into human form. Her ombré black and purple hair falls over her face and grabs the pan from my hands. She laughs at my horrible cooking methods and shoos me away. I put my hands up in surrender and go into my room. I enter my room to see a note on my window sill.

Dear sister,

You may be confused on how you have a sister you've never even knew existed. I had to use a mind wipe to shield you from all the tragedies that happened in your past. I want the very best for you and in order  for that I had to make sure you have a clean slate that will allow you to excel in magic. Do not bother looking for me, you will find me when the time is right. I miss you with all my heart.

~Mika

I fold up the note and place it on my desk. I sit on my bed to gather the information I just received.

"Dinner!" Akira yells.

I think I just lost my appetite.

A/n: Thank you for reading this chapter of I'll Just Move On. Sorry I had to delete the other story but I promise this one will be even better. I will also take any requests to what you wish to happen next. After all this is your story.