第12章

Y/n POV
After getting home from the guild I go and check on Akira. She's passed out on the couch, I feel my heart shrivel seeing her even in the smallest amount of pain. I know Natsu didn't mean to inflict any pain on her but him being so careless causes trouble.

"Natsu needs to grow up" I say to my self. Akira slowly turns over to me and rubs her eyes. "(Yn)?" Akira asks still being a little confused from being asleep for numerous hours. She looks around the room to recall what happened before she fell into a deep sleep.

"Yes Akira, it's me. How are you feeling" I walk over to the couch and scoop her into my arms and cradling her like a baby. "I'm feeling much better, I think I'll even be able to go to Fairy Tail tomorrow." Akira says gaining more energy as she speaks.

"Oh Akira I don't know about that, you're still a little weak. That table did crush you against a wall." I tell her in a motherly kind of way. "But (Y/n) if I stay home more I'll die of critical boredom" she tells me starting to flap her rings and try to fly out of my arms.

"Okay I'll let you go but absolutely no flying" I tell Akira grabbing her forcing her to stop flying. "Ugh you're no fun" she pouts while crossing her arms and giving me a glare. I laugh at how childish Akira is and talk her into my room to go to bed.

-----------

The next morning rolls around and I am awaken by an extremely excited exceed jumping up and down on my bed. I shove Akira of the bed forgetting that she's still recovering. I launch out of bed and lift her off of the floor and engulfing her in a bear hug. "Oh my goodness are you okay" I say almost breaking out in tears. "I'm perfectly fine, but I don't understand how you're so stone cold to everyone and are the softest person when it comes to me."

"That's because you're practically my child" I say in a duh tone. Akira rolls her eyes and squirms out of my grip. She flies into the kitchen to get something to eat before we leave. I chase after her and grab her out of the sky once again. "I told you, NO FLYING!" She frowns and I place her on the counter.

We both finish our meal and start our morning walk to the guild. We pass the park like always but this time something seems very unusual. My dragon senses start to kick in as I feel an abnormality. I start to look around there seems to be not one person in the park or anyway to be seen. Before my brain processes anything I'm attacked from behind.

"(Y/n) help!" I hear Akira yell from a distance. I use my magic to temporarily paralyze my attacker for the time being. "Dark Flame Dragon Fist!" I chant and my attacker falls to the ground moaning in agony. "I'm coming Akira don't worry" I charge at the female pinning Akira to the ground and trying to absorb her magic. I grab the girl by her hair and fling her backwards, I pick up Akira and she climbs on my back.

"Dark Flame Dragon Roar" I scream at the top of my lungs. I was so angry I might have even permanently paralyzed both of them or killed them. I didn't waste a second waiting around, I ran to the guild and I was there within minutes. I may or may not have cold blood on my hands.