第13章

A/n: Hey guys quick little note, thank you for 1.5k reads thats amazing!! and how do I repay you guys? not write in 2 months, Im and ass but here is the new chapter Yule been waiting for. Sorry for being a butt :((

Natsu's POV

I look at the guilds clock, and realize how late it's getting and still no sign of (Y/n). I walk over to Lucy and ask "hey Luce, have you seen..." I was cut off by Lucy "No I haven't seen your little slut" she says in a jealous tone. "What the hell Luce?" Gray says walking over to me and her. Lucy grunts and stomps away. Ive never seenLucy so angry over a simple question.

"How about you? Have you seen her?" I ask gray hoping he won't give me the same attitude. "No sorry man, I have no clue" he says shrugging.

The door bursts open with a distressed (Y/n) and hurt Akira. I run over to them and grab Akira for (Y/n)'s hands. "Where have you been? Are you okay? What happened to Akira? Who do I have to kill?" I say overwhelming her wit questions. "Natsu shut the hell up!" she screams at me, I step back in shock and a little fear. "Whats up with everyone and the tude today" I say. 

"Well I don't know about everyone else but Akira and I were just attacked in the park, NOW CAN WE ALL JUST STOP STANDING AROUND AND STARING AT ME AND GET MY BEST FRIEND SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION!" 

(Y/n) POV 

I know I shouldn't of screamed at everyone but Im just so worked up. Akira has gotten hurt twice this week and I don't know if her little exceed body can handle all the injuries she's been enduring. Wendy runs over to us and knees on the floor examining Akira's hurt body. She looks into my eyes and frowns. "She's in much pain and if she makes this one will be severely injured for a long time" Wendy tells me and I stare at her in disbelief. 

"What are you trying to say?" I ask in a serious tone. "What I mean is that Akira is in critical condition and if she lives through this accident she will need a lot of physical therapy and with have to spend at least a year in rehab to regain all of her strength." I felt a tear stream down my face and Natsu wraps his arm around me trying his best to comfort me. Wendy starts the healing process and I couldn't watch my best friend die right there if the time comes. I ran out of the guild and ran, and ran, and ran. 

Lucy's POV

Poor Akira. I feel kind of bad even though she's that rats exceed. I mean how was I supposed to know Akira was going to get hurt? I did what I had to do, as long as (Y/n) is miserable then Ive done my job. 

A/N: HEY GUYS thats it for this chapter, more are on the way. Dont worry I didn't ghost on you guys and just stopped writing, the book goes on. Would you like more lovey dovey chapters instead of these depressing ones?