第20章

THIRD POV

FAIRY TAIL GUILD HALL

The casual morning begins with the Fairy Tail guild gathered and enjoying their first meal of the day. All but Natsu and Happy.

Wendy is sitting at the end if the table playing with her food in a depressed state. Wendy misses (Y/n) dearly. Ezra is chugging down her alcohol like any other day.

"Why the hell is Natsu, he's always at the guild!" Lucy says.

"Probably out looking for his girlfriend" Gray says.

"Girlfriend?! That prissy just got here!" Lucy says spitefully.

"I just hope him and Happy are alright, it didn't seem like (Y/n) has any intention of coming back. Wendy says still messing with her food but not eating.

"Natsu may be an idiot, but he's not the type to drop everything just for a girl" Gray answers Wendy.

"I think it's quite evident Natsu doesn't see her as 'just another girl' don't you think?" Ezra says sipping on her brew.

Lucy's face turns red from jealousy and crosses her arms and legs in anger.

Gray laughs at Lucy's behavior.

"Don't worry sweet heart, I'm sure she'll share" Gray teases Lucy.

Lucy stands out of her seat and leans over to Gray pointing her finger at him.

"Why you little -" Lucy starts to say.

Natsu bursts through the door with Happy flying behind him.

"Guys, Guys!" Natsu yells to his friends while running towards them frantically.

Natsu reaches his friends tables and takes a couple breaths.

"It's (Y/n), she's back" Natsu tells them happily.

"That's great news, will she be rejoining the guild?" Ezra asks Natsu.

"She's going to take a break a lot of hectic things went down when she left" Natsu tells them.

Lucy scoffs and crosses her arms.

"What do I have to do to get rid of that girl" Lucy says under her breath to quiet for anyone to hear.

"I hope she comes back" Wendy says sheepishly.

Carla flies over Wendy.

"With Akira gone and all I wouldn't doubt her never returning" Carla says.

Natsu rubs his neck nervously not sure if it's his place to tell the group about Akira's strange return.

"What's the matter flame brain, got something to hide?" Gray says spitefully.

Natsu gets a little fired up.

"What'd you call be freeze ball!" Natsu fires back at Gray.

"Cut it out you too, today we need to catch up on our missions, this set back due to (Y/n)'s disappearance is no excuse to fall behind" Ezra says.