第7章

Just a quick note:
Once this story ends (which is not anytime soon) I'm starting another Natsu X Reader called "My Only Priority" it's going to have everyone in Fairy Tail and all the powers but the twist is...
it's all in high school.

Natsu POV

I flip through channels when my front door opens. I look over and see the person who entered was Gray.

"Get out of here ice brain" I shout at him.

"Jam it fire hazard" he shouts back at me.

I roll my eyes and sit back down on my couch with Happy. Gray walks over to me and sits down. He looks at me and smirks. I catch his smirk, "what?" I ask.
"I see the way you look at (y/n), you like her don't you" he says. I feel my face burn up. I look away so Gray doesn't see me blush. "No" I tell him even though it's a lie.

"Admit it, you like her" Gray pesters me. I shove him off the couch and he laughs. "I do not!" I yell. He laughs even louder and then Happy joins in. "How cute" Happy says. "So what, what if I do like her?" I ask. Gray and Happy stop laughing immediately and look at me shocked.

"I knew it" Gray says and runs to the door. I chase after him and trample him. "Don't you dare say a word" I threaten Gray. Happy tries to fly to the door but I grab him by the tail. "I'll tell her when the time is right" I tell both of them and they nod.

(Y/n) POV

Akira starts to pace and I start to get nervous myself. I was still relatively calm but I can't leave Wendy by herself all day. I notice a boy sitting on a bench reading. I walk over and tap his shoulder, he looks at me. "Excuse me, but by any chance do you know how to get back to the North Star Hotel?" I asked him politely.

He closes his book and stands up, we are now eye to eye. "Go down Funtun Rd then make a left onto Aurta Ln, follow that road all the way down and the hotel will be on your right." He answered. I thanked him and walked back to Akira.

Akira was still freaking out but I grabbed her and started pet her head. She finally calmed down after 10 minutes of the petting. I take strangers directions and hope they lead to the North Star Hotel.

Time skip

The directions were actually correct. Akira started to cry tears of joy, "I thought we would be lost forever" she said. "Don't be over dramatic" I told Akira. I entered the lobby and Wendy was at the front desk panicking. Wendy sees me and runs over to me in tears. "Where were you?" She cries. "You had us worried sick" Carla butts in.

"I got lost"

Sorry this chapter is so short the next one will be longer.