第11章

Hey guys It's been quite a while. I've been very occupied and quite depressed to be honest with you. But I'm not writing a little sob story for sympathy just wanted you guys know that I'll be trying to write more consistently. And no this story is not discontinued :)

------------

I walk into the guild and see Natsu quickly look away. My stomach turns, I didn't think it would be this awkward. Before I finished my train of thought Erza darts over to me.

"Go talk to him" she tells.

"No, he obviously doesn't want to talk to me" I say.

"Nonsense! Hey where's Akira?" Erza asks.

"I thought it would be bet if she stayed home today, even if she is healed a little extra rest couldn't hurt" I tell Erza. 

Erza smiled and nodded, I take her advice and go up to Natsu and try to straighten things out. As I approach him he starts to heat up and sweat. 

"Hey Natsu, can we talk?" I ask.

"Ye-yeah" he stutters.

I walk outside the guild and he follows. We start to walk in the direction of the park and Natsu and I still haven't muttered a word to each other. We get to the park and we take a seat on an empty bench.

"So..." I start off.

"What do you need to talk to me about?"

"Well Natsu, I understand that Akira's injury was an accident on your behalf but I really think you need to be way less careless to avoid another scene." I tell Natsu.

"Oh yeah I completely get it, I am reckless and I am so sorry. I feel horrible about the whole thing."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"Thank goodness, but the funny part of this whole incident is that I don't even remember throwing anything lately." Nastu states.

A/n: Yes thins is a very short chapter and I'm sorry I don't have much time and I didn't want you to wait any longer than you already have so I thought I might as well give you something.