Chapter 5

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Im taking this down in a month so i hope you read it while you can, you can always purchase this on sofanovel. Anyways, this is the unedited version. ENnjoy

Chapter 5

*Kymil's POV

"Anyways, I'm most curious about you. It's not every day a commoner like me can sit down and talk with an elf." My gorgeous little Elixir asked, facing me while snacking on cheese and crackers I got for him.

"Come on, Elves aren't that rare—well if you're looking for an elf like me, I guess I am pretty rare." I said with a smirk and he broke out into his adorable giggles. Ah! He's just so adorable.

"Oh Kymil! Come on, just tell me." He said and I chuckled.

"As I told you, my dad is an avariel—you know the winged one? And my mom is Greyhawk—but to break the stereotype, my mom is really sweet. It's just that she's from north, so you know, snow elf, greyhawk and they are not feral." I said while chuckling at the fond memory of people freezing up as soon as they heard mom is a greyhawk.

"Chill, I'm not discriminating or anything but—wow, your race is really something. I haven't seen an avariel before, I thought they lived on another realm." He said like a child lighting up about knowing something new. "You took after your mom as well didn't you? Uhh, you don't have wings."

"That's true. But It's okay, dad always complained about his shoulder after flying and besides, it's cold up there maybe I'm better off without wings." I said and took his hand before eating the cracker he's holding and eating it.

"Hey! That's stealing!"

The truth is. Everything I told him is just half of who I really am. He knows me as Kymil Elsandoral while the truth is I am Kymil Miraxis, not a greyhawk nor an avariel but a high elf. A royal line, one can say. My family had led Mairaxias for centuries and I lead the troupe of warrior elves, making me basically, their general. But I'm not going to tell my little Halfling about that, maybe soon but really, not now. I feel like he'll get intimidated.

"But I shall serve you in those ways you require and the honeycomb will taste sweeter coming from my hand." I recited after swallowing the piece I just took from him.