CHAPTER 14 & 15

Chapter 14

Kymil's POV

With hurried steps, I began walking towards the direction of the dancing platform, seeking out the silver haired elf and my lover amongst the crowd of laughing and intoxicated people. That was my twin right there and I know—I definitely know that it is him. No other elf has hair as silver as my brother's and I can feel him. It's like a weird connection that we have. Maybe because we share a soul.

"Kymil darling, there you are." My Elixir said and walked towards me before wrapping his arms around my waist. Hmm, I really love it when he initiates contact himself.

"I was looking for you." I smiled and gave him a lingering kiss before casually passing my eye around the crowd, closely looking for any signs of the silver haired elf. What the hell is my twin even doing here?

"Are you okay Ky? You look agitated." My beloved said and walked with his hand on mine. "Do you perhaps need to take a breather? The crowd here gets insane during festivals."

"I'm okay darling." I said, reassuring the small half breed beside me with a smile. "By any chance, have you seen an elf around here? I doubt they would pass the opportunity to attend a festival like this." I asked, feigning innocence when I just see him dance with my own brother. Kyran is probably in pain right now seeing he's concealing his wings with magic.

"I have." Elixir responded while we stop for a mug of ale. "He's actually quite an elf—very pretty and he smells nice, he's probably popular. I think if you met each other you'd recognize him."

Eli took a sip and I looked at him with a raised brow. "Pretty, huh." I said and playfully crossed my arms.

"O-of course I find you prettier!" He sputtered with face immediately turning red, a nice contrast against his white chiton.

"You're probably saying that because you're dating me." I said with a sulky voice to tease him.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized and pressed himself to me with eyes that reflects the lights around. "You're the most gorgeous elf I have ever met Kymil. I promise."

Without a moment's hesitation, I wrapped my arms around Elixir, engulfing him in a hug. "I was just teasing you, I believe you the first time darling. You look so gorgeous tonight, makes me want to marry you under this moonlight so I could finally make you mine forever with the moon goddess and the whole of Fleur as a witness."

"You're so cheesy!" Elixir said with a giggle and buried his face in my chest. "Marriage huh," He smiled and looked at me with adoration in his eyes. "That doesn't sound bad—maybe in a few years."

"Why not now since we're on the mood and all so why—"

"Oh, there's the elf." Elixir said, cutting what I was about to say while subtly pointing in the direction of a cloaked silver haired man. "I'm gonna call him, wait—Ran! Ran! Here!" He called before I could stop him.

The cloaked man turned to our direction while holding a funnel cake in his hand. I raised a brow at him when we finally gazed into each other. Never have I ever wished for a camera to capture my brother's dumbfounded look—wide eyes, jaw slacked and funnel cake falling out of his hand. Comical? Yes. Hilarious? Well, definitely.

"Kymil. What are you doing here!?" My twin asked, hesitating for a moment as he alternately looked at me and Elixir.

"Oh you know each other? I told you Kymil you probably know him." Elixir said with a chuckle as we held hands, facing my twin who still can't probably grasp the situation at hand.

"Of course my darling." I said and held his waist instead. "That's the brother I was telling you about. That's my older brother by a few cycles, Ran." I said and its Elixir's turn to get a bit shocked. "Ran, this is Elixir, my lover. Looks like I don't have to set up a dinner for you to get introduced to each other."