CHAPTER 41 & 42

Chapter 41

"There we go, couldn't miss on our walk and sunlight now, could we?" I said in a soft voice after I prepared the twins for our walk. We are stopping by the west gardens and the court today since it's been a bit rainy these past few weeks. I badly needed the sun too.

Its open gates. Meaning the rulers, such as dukes, duchess etc. are coming into the palace to celebrate the victory from the recent war and I found out that the usual gardens that we frequent to is gonna be used to hold small tea parties so I avoided it like plague. Kyran had been so busy that he barely has time to see us during the days. He asked me to come and be his eye candy. Of course, the idiot received a head-butt.

"Let's go." I said and wheeled the twin stroller out and the two servants that I have follow silently behind me as well as two of the guards that are assigned to us. I don't see why I should have them following me but then I remembered that yep—these two are heirs and I am basically like the queen of the kingdom now and it's a celebration so there bound to be a lot of people around. Kyran even insisted that I have a small fleet behind me at all times but I almost punched him so he backed down after the argument.

My twins can lean over and hold the rails of their stroller now. They are growing up so fast and I was a bit worried about it at first but the healers assured me that this is how fast elves grow—specially that we are having basically two healthy dragon elf descendants.

"Your highness, do you perhaps want some of the drinks we prepared?" one of the servants asked and offered me a container of what looks like a butterfly pea tea.

"Thanks." I said and took it before drinking some. The twins looked like they are enjoying the view that lies below the railings made of short bushes. I overlooks the fountain and the gazebo below and the city that lies in the distance. Plus, they get a lot sunlight here.

"Dada." I heard Kharis babble out and Amaryll squealed, holding his hands out and repeating a mantra of 'dadadada'

"You see your daddy?" I chuckled while looking at my children, crouching down. I immediately saw the silhouette of my so called 'husband' with his white hair and black robes. He is with a few of his council—I think it's Wyvern and that old guy—Heven? Hivyen? I don't know.

"Dada!" Amaryll called and I chuckled.

"There's your... daddy." I faltered when I saw a white haired female elf in a beautiful flowing gown bowing at Kyran and the latter bowed as well and took her hand, placing a kiss on her hand. I felt a vein pop in my head. Who the hell is that? I decided to watch them for a while.

"Dada? Mama?" Kharis called out and I looked down before picking him up.

"Yep, that's your dada. Your dada that is being hit on by a woman." I said and Amaryll just gave me a confused look before he went back to hitting his hands on the rails of his stroller.

The two elves interacted with each other and I actually saw Kyran laugh with her and his council. Is he actually having a good time? Is that what I'm seeing right now? Really? After a while, the group departed and I felt red cloud my vision when I saw the woman latch on to Kyran's arm and they began walking.

"Psst." I called out to my servants.

"Your highness?" The asked and I also motioned my guards to come close.

"You can call me Elixir." I started and one of the servants picked Amaryll up. "Do you know who that girl is?" I asked and they shared looks.

"That's Lady Elaine." The guard named Gavin said while we all watch them talk as they go. "She's Elder Hivyen's daughter. Quiet the beauty, I must say."