After ten years

Mrs Salma
After Ten  years

How beautifully Allah sends people in our life, it feels like yesterday only where by was tortured, I was in pain and suffering alone, and I prayed, I bowed now, never expected someone will accept a person like me with so many flaws, with such a past, with do many scars and yet here I am a married woman, a wife, mother of a beautiful daughter whose sound asleep next to her father.

Ten whole year's and it feels like yesterday only, how tiny she was, that innocent face, the way she used to go to everyone but gradually she stopped being attached to people.

I ruffled his hair, prayed on blew on him and on our daughter, he moved a bit but instead of waking up he just pushed me back on him and my eyes widened.

"What was he doing now?"I asked myself and looked at him but he just smiled and smirked evilly, I tried to wriggle my hands from his hold and I tried not to make any sound as our daughter might wake up, I tried to speak but he just silenced me with his fingers on my lips, he still has that effect on me.

" Is our little princess awake?"Wasim asked as he strode towards the bathroom to freshen up lately he has been off from work a lot saying family comes first but I always assure him we will be fine, work needs him, his staff need him, he can't just sit at home while they all depend on him.

"Our little princess is growing up so fast, it feels like just yesterday only she was born into this world," I mumbled and kissed her forehead while she stirred a bit and looked at me, at this age girls are talkative but our Anaya is reserved girl, she spends time reading, we have given her plenty of books, she can even read whole day after school hours.

"Assalamualeikum," I heard her smooth low voice and kissed her forehead Alhamdulillah we both tried to keep her astray from phone, media, and she managed so far she just listens to nasheeds, she learnt walking late and she's still scared of climbing or jumping high but I know InshaAllah she will manage, she dislikes crowd also, I wonder how she manages at school and I hope no one is bullying her.

"Waleikumsalam" we both replied to her greetings in unison as her dad was also ready but he never goes without bidding her goodbye and having breakfast without us. Feeling grateful for having such a husband in my life.

"Now get up dear princess," I removed the duvet from her body and she just looked at her dad with innocent eyes in which we always give in, she will break the hearts of some of the guys and we have a fear that no one breaks her heart, she acts strong but she's fragile, she thinks deep and asks us questions at a young age that sometimes we wonder.

We all sat at breakfast table and she came downstairs, kissed us on our cheeks, she's the baby of the house and Wasims parents love her a lot SubhanAllah. They never made me lack the love of my parents. Very rare to find such people around nowadays.

"Mom, das you won't ever leave me alone will you?" she asked us all of sudden and my hands froze mid way and just looked at my husband, was something bothering her?did someone tell her something?

***
Do you want more of Anaya and someone special?Do you like this new  story so far?