Threats&Emotions

SALMA:
Wasim was discharged yesterday but the doctor had warned us he needed more bed rest since  Wasim was persisting on going home doctor allowed but we had to be  careful he needed rest and medication on time if he wanted to heal fast and no work for two weeks.

We were in Wasim's room my second week as his wife and in his house it felt at peace, my in laws were loving and caring towards me and I hope they stay the same towards me. People say when you stay for years you will know their true  colours but I hope here its nothing like that. Wasim taught me how to use phone and he said I was quick learner.

"You know you should be with Wasim at moment?"my mother in law said in low voice since her husband has been handling work at office for some days he had handed Wasim all responsibilities and my husband was CEO of the company but now he was really busy .

She must have sensed something was off since I had been giving short answers or just spending time with Wasim when everyone else was present.

"Yeah I will go,"I told her since I didn't want to worry them

A vibration of my phone snapped me from my thoughts and I debated in my mind whether to open or ignore message hence I opened.

This was just beginning," how was it to spend first night of your wedding in hospital?"The message was in italic and I ignored it .

"This is last warning leave him or else who knows what might happen during your honeymoon?"

There were threats followed one by one my hands were shaky, I no longer opened any message and headed towards our room I missed Spending time with Wasim.

I opened the door slowly and found Wasim awake staring at ceiling confusion on his handsome face, I walked slowly without saying anything there was silence. How did we reach till here?where there were no words exchanged?

"Your medicines ,"I finally broke silence and gave him his tablets and water he just stared at me since that's what we have been doing past week. Me taking care of him and all that . No late night conversations no watching serials or movies just important talks.

"I don't need them,"he said and looked away I knew I was hurting him but what if that someone was stalking us?No one is trusted nowadays .

"Please take them,"I begged I couldn't see him like this anymore it hurt me more but those threats, I knew there were not empty threats .

"Why?Who cares what happens to me right ?"he asked in pained voice and I just shook my head. He was being stubborn now. His health was more important than any other business .

"Wasim, you know your parents are worried about you please have medicines on time,"I said in low voice I knew my voice cracked at end.

"What about you?don't you care?"he questioned and waited there was hope in his eyes for positive answer from me.

What was happening to us?he gave me everything yet there's distance, I can't risk his life. LOVE means sacrifice yeah ?I am sure at end he will understand .

"I care so much but sometimes we have to do somethings inorder to keep our loved ones safe,'I whispered and his eyes widened I immediately changed topic I forced him to take his medicines he was still not able to use his left hand properly I helped him.

"What's bothering you Salma?"he questioned again while checking his emails.

"Have I hurt you?did I force to marry you?"he asked and my eyes widened. That's what he ahs been thinking?

No!no you haven't forced me in fact you  came as blessing in my life you changed my life, you gave me amazing parents as well,"I explained to him so he wouldn't think negative .

"What is it then?Damn, why so much distance?"he asked raising his voice . Whatever it is we will solve together .

Tell him! Tell him! Solve all problems together .Don't let anyone spoil beautiful relationship Allah has sent for you.

Man up and talk instead of creating more differences.

"I have been receiving threats,"I told him and all colour drained from his face he stared at me blankly .

***
Did Salma do right thing by telling him?What do you think, whose threatening her?