Working with him

Mrs Salma.
I have been working continuously since past one hour and this boss of mine who happens to be my husband has been acting really professional today I have hardly seen this side of him. He has been ordering me around and I have been extremely active. Grumpy boss.

What's wrong with him?doesn't he wanna spend time with me?lunch break will soon appear and he's more focused to complete work.

"What did I even say yesterday that made him so professional I only said we should act like boss and assistant but not this way .He hasn't even questioned me about my health or about myself?"I thought and thought but my mind was blank at moment.

A ringing of call snapped me from my thoughts.

"Two cups of coffee,"he ordered and just as I was about to respond the damn guy disconnected the call. He just ordered his wife. Oh! Just because he was the boss.

I rushed towards the coffee area and prepared his favourite coffee but he mentioned about two cups?one person doesn't drink two whole cups?was he with someone? Really?I will just go crazy thinking about all these stuff.

He wants to be so professional then even I can be one of them.

I knocked on his glass door and heard a reply.

"Come in,"he responded and I entered slowly while I kept quiet, none of us bothered to break the silence.

He didn't even spare me a second glance and gestured with hands to put the cups on the table.

I was so tempted to ask him alot of questions but I just refrained myself. I didn't want any arguments he didn't want to speak with me fine there are other people in several department who are willing to have lunch with me.

A frown formed on my face and I stared at him who was busy typing and checking his emails while taking sip of his coffee every now and then.

I was about to leave but a voice stopped me dead on my track I smiled so he cared no matter how professional he was acting inside he knew; I was waiting for him to utter something.

"You think I will have two cups all alone?"he asked with a raised eye brow and I didn't turn but heard sound of his footsteps.

"You were busy,"I stated and played with my fingers feeling nervous, every second counted, I wanted someone to knock door and interrupt this thing whatever was going to happen.

"I am free now and I ordered two cups for both of us,"his calm voice sounded nearer and nearer until my heart skipped abit I moved forward while he moved ahead and blocked the way.

"Where were the staff members when I needed them the most,"I thought and my face must have become so red by now.

"I dismissed them for lunch break,"he answered my question without even me asking him and I smiled.

"You were acting differently in the morning,"I voiced out my thoughts and he stared at me with a smirk.

"You wanted us to be professional,"he said in a strict tone.

"I am tired,"I said shyly It was my first day though I had completed half of the work.

"You can take a break,"he said extremely gently and my heart melted.

"I don't want to take advantage just because your my husband plus you have to teach me alot of stuff,"I told him and I shut my mouth realizing how wrongly my words came out.

I was about to move to my right but he blocked my way.

"You were saying I have to teach you alot of stuff,"he said with that devillious smirk and moved closer.

"You are taking it wrongly, I didn't mean it in the way you are thinking,"I explained myself I tried to defend but the man was enjoying seeing me in this situation.

"How do you know what way I have been thinking?"he asked in a playful tone and I just looked down shyly.

"I am the most innocent handsome boss and everyone agrees,"he praised himself and I just denied.

Innocent and him?

"Stop it,"I warned him and pretended to be busy with files which were on his table.

"It's lunch time,"I informed him and he called and ordered for both of us damn, he knew my choice.

"I have ordered some food for us,"he told me while he stood very closely.

"Before that; I want something,"he wanted something?now what did he want?

"What do you want?"I asked with a confused expression.

"Guess?"he surprised me by his that question and I was clueless again.

"Give me a clue,"I asked innocently and his smirk widened and I hope he wasn't playing dirty here.

"Something starting with k?"he asked and I tried to figure it out. So many stuff start with K and while I was busy thinking he started laughing.

He was such a meanie husband sometimes.

Just as my mind registered what he meant. I was speechless and he turned  around and I was pushed  back on hard chest and warm lips smashed on mine and everything became calm it was like we were on another planet just the two of us.

I stood still, my hands froze and my mind went blank for seconds until I realized what was happening and I gave in.....

Our first kiss my first special moment and special kiss.. and damn didn't he ask innocently?

He finally moved away and we both had time to breath I touched my swollen lips.

"You are crazy and why did you ask me like that?"I asked him shyly now I wasn't even able to meet eye to eye.

"Crazy for you and you gave me k for kiss,"he said openly and my eyes widened.

"I didn't see anything,"the unfamiliar voice made me startled  and I jumped backwards and stared at door but the man didn't move away he was still close.

Please floor just open up and swallow me.

I wanted to defend myself, his dad was standing with amused face and he just shook his and  head handed us the files and left.

"See what you did?now back to work mr,"I pushed him back and ran away towards my office but stopped on my tracks when I saw someone waiting for me his back was facing me...

***
I never write such scenes; this was my first k for kiss🙊🙉out of  all my other books this might be  something different...hope you enjoyed....🙊I will now runaway because am still wondering how I wrote this and if you know me, I hope you aren't  surprised 🤐please vote and leave lots of comments..