Evil Plan

Please vote and comment ..Next chapter by weekend InshaaAllah..

After Week:
"I dislike her and I can't stand her she's too clumsy, too naive and emotional mum she's just trying to take my place in our whole extended family , please do something," she told her mum and dad what she wanted , they were plotting some evil plans against the girl they once promised to love and cherish like their own.

With in some months people can change and turn tables.

"I have a plan,"Muzna said excitedly without any guilt that she was about to ruin someone's life and she said as if she had solved a very big puzzle she thought Wasim wasn't paying attention to her since he started talking to Salma.

They cheered and drank beer in the room while they forgot that their loud voices were heard .

"Come tomorrow to see her and then we can finalise," her father spoke on the other end of call with his best friend and laughed evilly while mother and daughter just gave high five to one another and talked about kitty parties.

SALMA:
"What's wrong," I asked the old lady who looked really panicked and she was shivering her hands trembling and I really wondered what happened because she's only family I have.

Sometimes your loved ones will seem as strangers while strangers as loved ones....

"Where's the guy who has promised to take you away  from here?" She questioned while tears were streaming down her face and I looked at her with smile she has always been my support.

"Wasim?" I asked and said his name while the guy never bothered to contact me since week now and may be they were planing to get married?

She nodded and hugged me . She calmed  down finally and told me half she heard but I just smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you but remember Allah is watching them and us HE will always help us ," I told her and she just kissed me on my forehead and prayed some duas on me and I did same while the door was pushed roughly and a voice interrupted us.

"Make her ready by 5pm tomorrow evening ," she told her without greeting or any emotion and pointed her finger towards me.

"No mistakes last warning," she said sternly and glared at both of us and slammed the door loudly .

Crazy woman!!

"Be careful,"Old maid told me with smile and left since it was already 10pm.

Gonna be long day tomorrow InshaaAllah.

I was about to sleep but a voice caught me off guard.

" Don't mess with me and you will get what you deserve ,"Muzna said and smiled evilly then she left while her behinds moved up and down. Shameless wearing tight jeans to showoff .

I closed the door and prayed on myself for tomorrow as well then I slid under the cool blanket which I bought while I saved money and thought about life.

I wish I had someone who loved me and waited for me or someone who cared for me at least sent me a gift. I don't have Phone so far but am used to it since I even lost contact with my primary friends the day they told me to no longer study .
***

Already 1am, I hardly stay awake till this time.

I switched off the small light and closed my eyes but there was a slight knock, I hid myself under the cool blanket further inside but then again there was a knock, ya Allah please please help me.

I peeked from blanket but my room was too small and there was only a window but closed so I stood up slowly and prayed as I reached the door my hands were trembling and there was fear I swallowed the lump in my throat and counted till three I opened the door there was total darkness a figure entered in my room and closed the door and screamed escaped my mouth I screamed again while someone silenced me and switched on the phones torch and my eyes widened.

"Shhh...," someone whispered and my eyes widened realizing whose voice it was I moved backwards.

***

Next chapter:

More than 10 comments  so can we do it?

Whose in her room ?Any guesses?