Dinner Date

Brace yourselves and drop lots of comments it wasn't easy to write 1826 words, sorry for errors.Enjoy reading

Treasure your parents for you will get none like them and pray for them. They have always been by our side while we have skipped being with them during some of their phases of life, they have done everything so that we become what we are today yeah?

Mrs Salma.
It's so strange but true people change like chameleon with in seconds, they show their true colours, they talk to you when they need you.

I was on cloud nine I thought I had loving mother in law and I also saw it in her eyes that love for me then why?

We have been told mother in laws aren't so loving towards theirs daughter in laws is that true?even daughter in laws should be loving, I have heard for some, it's very difficult to settle in new house while for some it's simple.

Wasim has been extremely distant with me, we barely spoke, he woke up early before I did and came late at night, I stopped working for him from home also, he no longer trained me and what hurt most was that he didn't even give me a chance to explain myself.

I wiped drop of tear with the back of my palm and breathed in and out.

"I will be strong, yeah I will not let anyone walk on me like that,"I thought to myself as many girls out there are always put to blame or ignored due their looks or past I don't know if that's my feelings or really happening.

"Will I even be able to explain myself?"I asked myself and nodded ofcourse I can.

A tall figure passed by and I ran immediately and stopped infront of him.

"Why?why did you talk to them?"my father in law asked me and before I could continue my mother in law interfered.

"She's plotting something ofcourse,"she spat and her husband gave her a stare which warned her to zip up her mouth and she went away without glancing back.

"You need to discuss with Wasim, I know something has been bothering you, I am sure Wasim was stressed about something then all of this happened, talk out to him,"he explained to me and gave me advice he didn't want me to explain to him but he wanted me to mend my relationship with my husband.

"Don't worry about my wife I have planned putting with her for tonight so you will be alone with your husband,"my father inlaw informed me with a smile and kissed my forehead and that brought a smile on my lips.

"Thank you so much uncle,"I thanked him.

"Uncle?am your dad dear just the way Wasim called me,"I nodded and he left leaving me with my thoughts.

How long will you ignore me Wasim?Can you even stay mad at me for more than four days well than a surprise is waiting for you I will be alone tonight let's see what you will do.

"Guys have ego and can be stubborn at times,"I admitted while rushing towards the kitchen to prepare his favourite dishes for evening and dinner.

"We are going to Lahore for two days,"my father in laws voice snapped me from my thoughts and my mother in laws face was worth watching . I had heard she has a sister there and there was a wedding there.

"Don't mess our house, "my mother in law said harshly while glaring at me.

"Who knows she might steal some gold also,"she accused again and my father inlaw dragged her away to their room while I just dropped on the floor.