Special Moments❤

"Wasim stand up,"I tried to remove my hands from his but he clutched them tightly as If I would disappear, there was some kind of fear in his eyes I just stared at him, I had forgiven him but there was still some kind of emotion in his eyes as if he wanted to share with me alot.

"How can you forgive so easily?"he questioned he knew what I had gone through infact he even told me he will lend them some amount of  money.

"Life is short people are passing away infront of our eyes yet we hold grudges why?"I asked him and his facial expressions softened.

"I am sorry for being jerk to you, I had vowed to be with you yet one accusation and I neglected you,"he continued saying with teary eyes and I couldn't stand to see someone so powerful like him in such a state just because of him, I was relying on him and he was being weak one.

"For a second I thought I lost you,"he said in a defeated tone and my eyes widened,  marriage wasn't a joke we had vowed to support one another not just finish everything due to accusations.

"If someone else would have been in your place would have ran away and left us long time back yet you are here right in front of my eyes,"he said while kissing my knuckles.

I thanked Allah Wasim realized his mistakes, as long as I have his support I can handle others as long as he's by my side.

"Because I am your wife and I love you,"I shut my mouth immediately.I wasn't supposed to confess like this I wanted it to be special moments.

"What did you say?"he lifted my chin and I looked down shyly I had fallen for him he's mine.

"Nothing,"I shook my head but I knew he wasn't going to leave it alone.

"Please say it again,"he pleaded with those innocent eyes of his and I just smiled.

"I love you,"I repeated and he just hug me abruptly, I hugged him back tightly we stayed like that until I heard his voice, until he spoke what I wanted to hear.

"I love you so much my dear wife,"he confessed and stared at me, these heated moments will forever be cherished in my heart and I wish time would stop.

"So what's plan?"I asked him curiously sometimes he would be full of surprises.

"We will pray Isha and go out,"he informed but I didn't want to go out where everyones eyes would be on him, I know I sound strange but whenever we go out girls ogle him like crazy and all time instead of talking to him I keep glaring at those girls who only notice him and not the wife beside him. Shameless girls.

"We aren't going anywhere,"I stated and he stared at me as if I had gone crazy he knew girls loved to go to restaurants and shopping  but I loved simple things.

"Someone is jealous?"he asked and i raised my brows how did he even notice that.

"Don't be surprised my dearly wife I know every single detail about you,"he said with a mischievous tone and I just folded my arms staring at him but he just laughed he was finding it amusing while I was burning with jealousy.

"We will go out and that's final,"he said in a firm tone the way he uses at office.

"I want to see what you will do my dear wife,"he asked as if challenging me, he seemed to be in a good mood today.

"Let's get ready and go,"he told me and we both rushed to our room we always rushed to see who would reach first to the bathroom and he always let me win.

"Wasim what's wrong?"I asked him when I saw his facial expressions changed.

"Wasim am asking you something did I say something wrong?I questioned him but he just stared behind me as if he didn't want the person to see me.

"Who must have captured his attention?"I asker myself.

I stared behind me and my eyes widened.

"What were they doing here?"I asked myself in a low voice and stood up  a hand grabbed mine and Wasim stopped me.

"Don't go,"he warned me but I just couldn't let everything ruin like this.

"I will handle everything,"he said in a stern voice and I listened.

We were done with dinner and none of us spoke about incident because we wanted to make these special moments a special one.

We entered in the house and I decided to break the silence, I hate holding unnecessary  grudges.

"You have a meeting tomorrow,"I informed him but he just shook his head and smiled at me.

"Tomorrow is a day I want to spend with you because on Monday my parents are coming back and hence I have informed my clients the meeting will be held at home,"he said while he checked his emails and I helped him with the paper work though they were some miscalculations some slight errors in the accounting department, people are really not trusted.

We rectified and calculated then Wasim informed me he would change the staff but before that we need some proof.

"You know you need some rest now,"I went  next to him and massaged his head.

"Stop taking all the stress,"I told him but he just looked at me.

"I don't understand why is mom doing all these?"he asked in a sad tone.

"I want my mom and you to bond just like how you and my dad are,"his voice held alot of emotions he loved staying together I also didn't want him to separate him  from his parents because of me.

"How will we live like this?everytime new problems?new trials?"he asked while he closed his laptop and rested on my lap while I took some oil and massaged on his hair.

"I still can't believe I saw them today after all those years,"he said and I just turned him and explained to him.

"Allah doesn't burden a soul more than  he or she can handle we all face difficulties depends how we handle them,"I told him.

"I know but sometimes there comes a time where we feel weak,"he said and I just smiled I have to give him some positivity.

"Yeah we do feel weak and when we feel weak we have to pray alot of namaz and tahajjud we have to recite qur'an which we barely open because of our busy schedules and then we have to listen to Islamic recitation rather tha  music,"I explained to him and he listened attentively it  has been months since I last listened to music I don't understand how people say that they can't stay without music?

"How lucky did I become to have such a wife who guides me and I will try to do the same we won't skip any prayer infact we will have to change timings for staff also I used to be so strict with them forgetting they have a family also and a life, feelings,"he said and my respect for him grew more.

"Now help me mend my relation with your mom give me tips to win her heart,"I said and he nodded.

***
Any idea whom Wasim has been staring at or what happened?

I wrote a whole chapter but only half of it was published  I don't know why. Sorry but I wrote it again hope you enjoyed.