I will marry her

SALMA:
I recited all duas in my mind as many as I could to control my  anger . I said yes to marry a stranger they were going to hurt me if not him.

"She is not going to marry him," Wasim stood up and glared at both of them while he removed Muzna's hand from his.

"Stay away from me," he told Muzna, there was no place of argument she just looked taken back and stood backwards pleading with her eyes to their parents. I guess Wasim was more powerful .

"I know all of you have planned the worst I supported you guys but no more only I have the right to hurt her or do anything with her," he said all while I looked down.

"Just go," he snapped at the guy who had come to see me and their family just looked down shamelessly .

They all left while Muzna ran to their parents but they just looked her apologetically and stood silently.

"I know all your games I can make you bankrupt with a snap of my finger so listen carefully I hate this girl so it will be easier to torture her while she will be with me," he said with an evil smile and the parents were thinking but then they laughed while their laughter echoed in whole mansion and tears started streaming down my cheeks.

I trusted him.

"I will marry her," he said and everyone was silent.

"I love you," Muzna said in low voice .

"Don't worry sweetheart we will be together right after I divorce her that's six months later and I hope you can wait that much," he said and hugged her right in front of me.

"Bring us some tea and snacks," a voice ordered me and I just nodded and left the room while they enjoyed and talked loudly until I ran away and closed my ears.

All of them are same. I really like him. Ya Allah please help me.

I poured milk in a pan and switched on gas all while thinking about what took place in the sitting room.

Thank you so much Wasim for hurting me. You said I will be yours but I agreed only to be away from them or have I already fallen for you before knowing your true colours.

I heard footsteps approaching and in a hurry I touched the burning tea.

"Ouch," I removed my hand immediately and put the hot pan aside but a voice stopped me.

"Careful there ," a voice which I yearned to hear which now turned the sides.

I just didn't respond to him instead I continued pouring tea in mugs and was about to open the tin of snacks but someone stood in front of me.

I still ignored him and moved away but the damn the guy was stubborn and way taller than me.

I gave him his tea without uttering a word but the guy didn't even take he stood there blocking my way.

"I have to go and serve," I said without any emotion and still the didint even budge .

"We need to talk ," he said and moved away and I just walked away in the sitting room all while avoiding his gaze I knew and I felt someone's eyes on me.

"Mum, I am going to a party tonight so gotta rest can't stand in same room as her," Muznasaid and glared at me but there was something different about her as if she had a massive plan.

"Give us a moment ," Wasim spoke and Muzna's parent stared at him but then they left .

There was total silence none of speaking I didn't even spare him a glance.

"We will get married with in two weeks," he said while coming towards me and I moved backwards . Ya Allah this is so wrong him and me so close in one room.

"This is just a game for you yeah?a contract ?" I questioned him and moved backwards until my back hit the wall and he was right in front of me at a bit distant.

"Don't ever think of running away," he said blankly ignoring my question.
****

Whose team??

Wasim or Salma?