Their Strong Bond

Mrs Salma:

Ignore if it hurts and recite some prayers in your mind, it will ease your pain and you will feel relief.

****

Once I was done getting ready I rushed downstairs it was already 7am and Wasim had not yet entered our room, I closed our bedroom and went  downstairs slowly the voices caught my attention there he was sitting with Zeenat they hadn't touched breakfast but they were talking and laughing, my mother in law and father in law joined  as well, I plastered a smile since I cant spoil my day because of some people Wasim has given me so much I can't doubt him.

I went and greeted them; later on I served them and sat next to Wasim all while my mother in law was just staring at me strangely. What was her problem?my father in law glanced towards my side and noticed her reaction but he just chose silence at moment while those two were in their own world.

"Are you okay?you haven't even touched your food?"Wasim's question caught me off guard and I just shook my head.

"I am okay,"I told him but I knew from his reaction that he didn't believe me and what he did next left everyone speechless even I was surprised.

"Open your mouth dear wife let me feed you,"he said with pride in his eyes at that moment we both kept staring at each other it felt like there was no one else but someone coughed and we looked away. I opened my mouth slowly and he fed me with smile.

If looks could kill I would have  been ten feet under by the two ladies sitting at breakfast table but I was just too happy and grinning at them my father in law smiled widely and patted on my shoulder.

"I will be leaving tonight,"Zeenat finally decided to go. Yeah go who has stopped you I thought.

"Wasim will drop you in the evening,"my mother in law interrupted and I just stared at her blankly. She was doing purposely.

"Mom! after dropping her I want to take Salma out for dinner,"he said with a smile and I knew his mom loved him way too much to refuse him.

"I have also booked for the two of you  tonight and as couple you need sometime to yourselves as well," he said and my respect for him grew ten times more he thought of everyone even though his mom and us were on rough patch now he still cared. I entwined our hands under the table and it brought a smile on his face while he talked to his dad about business and up coming meetings.

"Let's go dad we are getting late,"he told his dad kissed his mom and me on the forehead and he waved at Zeenat. See, he knew morals and values he didn't touch her. I smiled crazily until they left. We had to cook lunch only.

Not all guys are arrogant and rude it's true they have ego  ofcourse but  they are loving, caring and honest as well.

If your feeling low, alone keep praying Allah has planned someone for you everything will happen at right time. Enjoy life.

"Mom, what will we cook today?"I asked her while Zeenat went out no idea where but she would be having lunch here atleast it's her last day.

"Chicken pilau,"she replied without sparing me a glance but I smiled atleast she didn't ignore me or hurt me like some people did. After so much love being given to me, I was slowly trying to forget the past, I know the scars will be there but I am trying to form new memories.

"What can I help you with?"I asked her and finally she gave in she instructed me to wash and cut chicken pieces put masalas and just like that as if nothing had happened, we both continued working like mother in law and daughter in law as if we were one.I smiled and she just stared at me and shook her head.

"Was she melting?"I want to make all bonds strong so no one can cause a small misunderstanding and scatter us.

We were finally done. We sat in the sitting room she was watching  her Pakistani drama while I just sat there giving her company and a vibration removed me from my thoughts.

*****
"How's everything at home wifey?"I checked the time it was 11am and how as texting me instead of working .

"All is okay and how was your meeting?"I asked him with a smiley face.

"Alhamdulillah,"he replied.

"What should I wear tonight ?"I asked and waited for his reply after few minutes my phone vibrates.

"A saree, black by red,"he texted with love emoji and I just smiled.He was always making my day a better one.

A ringing snapped me from my trance and I looked at my mother in law who stared at me and she just told me to go and talk to him I rushed in our bedroom.

"Never ever  feel low again I saw your mood today , your always my first priority , to me my family and you come first I saw you were sad when I was talking to her but remember shes friend and your my wife my other half and my life,"he said strictly possesively and I just listened to him. I hope he was alone while saying all these.

"Okey Mr husband; I will not feel low. I was just insecure and jealous you know I have never been with someone and after all that happened,"I told him in low voice and waited for his response I was admitting what I felt.

"I know dear but in this world you have to learn to be strong to be independent to be confident,"he said and I was surprised what I told him next .

"Will you teach me to be independent and confident girl?will you teach me how to work?"I told him and I wish he was here I would have seen his reaction.

"I can't wait to see you home and teach you some stuff dear wifey be ready,"he said and my eyes widened. Pervert mind his or mine?What did he mean by that?

***
I have zero experience in relationship am single I don't know where I get all these ideas and stories from. It's all from my mind and heart. Whenever I get some ideas I just keep trying and writing. 😜

Hope your enjoying.

Please vote and comment .❤