Wedding Day of Wasim&Salma

Everything will happen at right time InshaaAllah.

SALMA:
There was a time I used to bow down and ask Almighty to send someone sneaking glances at party but  no one paid attention there was always pain, torture, heartache because of their hurtful words. I wish people wills realize how their words and actions can hurt a person deeply though they will still bear it with silence .

Then  came Wasim my one and only ya Allah please keep him protected .Ameen .

"Turn around and have a  look at yourself"a voice of the lady snapped me from  my thoughts and I stood up slowly and care fully without spoiling my dress .

A gasp escaped my mouth when I stared at such a different girl intront of me, her eyes we're filled with happiness and shined  brightly there was eye liner on her eyes which made her eyes look more beautiful, her cheeks we're slightly pink due to the blusher she used and her hair was covered with red hijab.

I then stared at my bangles the one which I never got chance to wear but now I wore for my husband he's the one who has chosen everything from jewellery to suit from suit to pair of heels.I have never worn heels  but he told me if I was fearing of falling down then he would come rushing from gents side and we both started laughing .

"Pray on yourself,"the lady who dressed me up said and I smiled and thanked her a lot I have never ever done make up before am glad, only my husband would get to see me first one with make up on.

"Please will you cover my face?"I asked her and she looked surprised  because some girls prefer it half open I refused her even to  touch my eyebrow or add anything to my natural hair.

"He will have hard time today," she teased me and prayed on me imagine there was  no one by my side .

"Exactly you look stunning,"maid who has been supporting me since day one came and kissed me while she covered me.

"You join them and I will bring her downstairs,"she told the lady and I walked carefully step  step holding her hand.

She told me to sit and I did all eyes were on me I guess glad that I was  covered. Ladies and gents were sitted separately and finally someone had recorded from gents side his yes three times and they switched it on for all of us to her and I heard his voice third time .

"Yes I accept SALMA as my wife "his deep voice snapped me fron my thoughts and tears of happiness flew down like flow of river.

There were congratulations heard here and there and soon some ladies came and hugged me while I sat there remembering my parents. I miss you mum   dad.I prayed for them at least they are in better place.

"I am now Mrs SALMA,"I thought and just then I was engulfed in another hug.

"Welcome to the family princess,"I recognized voice it was Wasim's mother one of kindest person I have met and I hope she stays same.

I  did good bye to our maid but I had been calling her mum since some days she also prayed on me and I allowed her to see me , we also took pictures   before I came down .
Neither Muzna nor her mother wished me

"Don't worry and stress about others now your ours "I heard her voice since I was still covered.

"You know he has been worried and texting me asking about you,"my mother in law was teasing me.Ya Allah

I signed the papers she gave me and I gave my consent when they asked me and soon I was taken to I still didn't have any idea where my half of face was covered.

I wanted to talk to Muzna and her mother no matter what they did to me but they had once upon a time loved me they provided  me with  shelter.

"Please call for me Muznas mum,"I told my mother in law there was silence but then she told me they were here .

"Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and I pray for you Muzna that you find someone special soon and forget about revenge ,"I told them and none of us spoke after wars until I heard Muzna saying keep dreaming this marriage won't last.I just shook my head.

"Shall we go?someone is patiently waiting for you Mrs SALMA Wasim,"I heard my mother in laws voice and I knew it she said purposely in front of them.

"Sure aunty ,"I whispered but she heard and she slowly moved me from hall but am glad none of them had seen me.

I felt my hand being entwined with a warm large hand.

"Shes ours  now,"my mother in law told Wasim I wish I could see his reaction.

"Yes my daughter the one which I never had,"my father in laws voice held concern and love he even warned his son not to hurt me .

Wasim guided me until his car we both walked hand in hand and he carefully opened the door of car and made me sit inside.

"You look beautiful ,"he whispered and kissed me on my forehead once the driver started driving  car he kept holding my hand at first I had removed it due to nervousness.

I stared at him finally grasping all his features he was looking handsome dashing and he was mine  my husband.

Since when did my thoughts become so  bold?

"You are staring,"he said and I looked away shyly.

"Sir!sorry to interrupt you guys but I feel like there's a car following us "the drivers  sudden voice snapped us from our thoughts and I clutched onto  Wasim's hand tightly. Ya Allah keep us safe .