Whose she?

Don't fear people but respect them.

Mrs Salma.
I just finished praying asr and qur'an it was now 5pm and I smiled soon my husband and his dad would be home.

I should make for them some evening meal since mom must be in pain due to her hand and I should even check up on her.

I went to the kitchen and was surprised to see her using her hand which was bandaged while she winced in pain.

Handle with care Salma and she will come around.

Should I call her mom or she will snap at me?or aunty. Ah.

I took slow steps towards her since I wanted to help her but just then she turned around. I saw she was almost done and cooked some evening dishes like pakodas and potato crisps.

"Mom; what should I make?"I questioned her but she just stared at me as if figuring me out. What was running in her head?I just wanted her love not her hate. Who has been filling her ears with negativity?or she thinks I will hurt them. That's not possible now this is my home where my husband lives.

"I have already made everything and we have some guests just go dress up and serve,"she said in a cold voice and started talking to maid while the maid gave me sad smile and pitifu glance and I just nodded.

Whose coming today?I wasn't aware until now.

I ran upstairs and prayed; prayers always calm me I recited some duas to ease my heart.

I texted my dear husband I knew he must have been tired and on his way so I  just sent him a greeting it makes me feel safe with him.

I miss my parents I don't know why but I have that strange feeling that something will go wrong my heart  isn't at ease. I prayed and bowed down on prayer mat and made supplication to Almighty to protect us all.

"Assalamualeikum,"deep smooth voice greeted in the room and I smiled closing the prayer mat.

I just ran to him and hugged him this action of mine surprised him he took while to hug me back then I removed my hands and his eyes widened.

"Why are you crying?"he asked with a raised eyebrow and I just wiped my tears I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Am not crying am just happy to see you I missed you,"I told him honestly since I read somewhere it's good to share your feelings and let someone know how much they mean to you.

"Mum said we have some guests tonight,"he said while removing his tie and he looked exhausted he was working alot lately on some important deal.

"Yeah she told me,"I took out some new clothes for him and mine;we both got ready and he squeezed my hand tightly and kissed me on my forehead.

"I will always be with you and don't take people's words at heart and if someone threatens you let me know,"he said in stern voice and I nodded like a good wife.

We entwined our fingers and headed downstairs but the sight downstairs just made us stare at them I just stared and Wasim removed his hand from mine and I missed the warm ness of his hand.

He moved back abit but then composed himself.

"Why is she here?"he mumbled to himself but I heard it and I stared at him he looked in pain, he shook his head and just stood there watching the scene in front of us we were still on last stair.

I had strong fear of something might happen.Ya Allah please help us.

"Wasim are you okey?"I asked him with concern.

"What are you talking about and whose she?"I asked him again.
****
To be continued...