Headache

Mrs Salma:
Once we completed our breakfast the called to check if mom and dad were okey although his mom wasn't in good terms with me I can't stop him from fulfilling his duties.

"Salma,"I heard my voice and turned towards him.

"Called you thrice, what were you thinking about?"he asked and raised his brow I just looked away from his gaze.
I had done a mistake yet he forgave me and infact continued supporting me.

"Nothing dear husband, now what's plan for today?"I asked him while removing our clothes for the day as it is his parents will be back tomorrow InshaaAllah.

"Why don't we go for a long drive and then to the park well after that dinner at Khalid's new hotel?"he asked and my eyes winded, he will really leave his work behind for a day?

"You love you work even on Sundays what's hanged I wonder,"I teased him and he moved closer.

"Well I have a wife now and shes also my assistant so I don't have any worries about work infact I can even take a day off tomorrow for both of us"he said in a teasing tone , little did I know that he was serious.

"You are joking right and people think I am taking advantage of being your wife,"I said flatly in a sad tone.

"I am serious am the CEO and how many times have I told you that you stand equally with me, further more why worry about people?"he asked while he raised my chin and I looked at him tha king Allah for sending him since that day.

"You are my other half now stop spoiling the day and get ready,"he said in a strict tone and I agreed immediately.
***
We were sitting at a restaurant and I could feel that something was off, something really seemed strange today I don't know why but I felt like something will happen which will snatch our happiness. Ya Allah please protect us.

"Why do you keep zooning out?"he asked and I just shook my head instead enjoying dinner I was spoiling our moment, fear crept with in me I tried to calm myself but my heart was beating fast.

"Are you okey?"I heard him ask me and I just nodded and drank water from the glass which was kept there.

I felt a hand on my head and it was removed immediately as If it burnt.

"Damn it Salma you have high fever, what's happening are you okey?does your head ache?"questions kept flowing but my hands were shaking and I kept touching my head it was aching as if someone was knocking me out. Please stop this pain.

"Let's go home,"he yelled but I denied since this was supposed to be our well planned day then what was happening to me?why sudden headache and fever?

He took me bridal style all way tears flew from my eyes and I kept praying until we reached home, he lay me carefully on the soft bed and blew on me while he also called family doctor.

"Please keep your eyes open,"his voice soft, he looked lost and his eyes full of concern and love.

"I am okey don't stress yourself, I tries to convince him or myself I don't know.

"Yeah I can see how much okey you are and don't worry about dinner I have ordered from same restaurant and the doctor will soon be here,"he explained to me and I nodded while holding his hand tightly praying all to be okey, I want to spend my life with him.